Seeking a crew

Damien Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am seeking energetic, outgoing, creative people to form a new events company. No prior experience is required. If you have great ideas, have some skills, and love to throw special events then please send me a note card in-world.  You must be fluent in English. A headset/microphone would definitely make things a lot easier but not required if you are uncomfortable or are unable to voice. All I ask is that you're dedicated and plan to stick around for the long haul. 

Again just send me a note card with your info and availability and I will get in touch as soon as possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xander Darkheart said:

I am seeking energetic, outgoing, creative people to form a new events company. No prior experience is required. If you have great ideas, have some skills, and love to throw special events then please send me a note card in-world.  You must be fluent in English. A headset/microphone would definitely make things a lot easier but not required if you are uncomfortable or are unable to voice. All I ask is that you're dedicated and plan to stick around for the long haul. 

Again just send me a note card with your info and availability and I will get in touch as soon as possible.

12 minutes ago, Xander Darkheart said:

Starting an event company and am just looking for dedicated people.

Dedicated to what? What kind of events? This is way too vague. Perhaps a bit more information would be helpful to find the right people. 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2022 at 9:11 AM, Xander Darkheart said:

Seriously, funny posts aside, it would be good if you gave more details about what you want and what your company is about. You won't get good responses without that. You should also provide a lm to your sim if you have one.

Thanks for all the questions and feedback it's appreciated.

I am seeking hosts, djs, party planners, entertainers and marketers. My goal is to throw special events throughout the year and smaller weekly events as well as possibly weddings.  I currently do not have a landmark/location but will be purchasing one in just a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.