Search for Tattoo Creator

Taern905

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if anyone would care to share their recommendations for a tattoo creator.  I am looking for coloured floral tattoos that sit on the small of the back.  I'm hoping to find something that will also allow me to add a font encircling the tattoo.  Think, a rose or sunflower in the centre of the small of my back with lettering around it.

I've searched the marketplace, and I check out the tattoo stores in the weekly sales and events, and I'm just getting kind of tired of searching.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Taern905 said:

I was wondering if anyone would care to share their recommendations for a tattoo creator.  I am looking for coloured floral tattoos that sit on the small of the back.  I'm hoping to find something that will also allow me to add a font encircling the tattoo.  Think, a rose or sunflower in the centre of the small of my back with lettering around it.

I've searched the marketplace, and I check out the tattoo stores in the weekly sales and events, and I'm just getting kind of tired of searching.

Thank you.

Have you considered creating your own tattoo? It is not difficult, assuming that you have the floral pattern that you want to use.

Take a look at this YouTube video [link]. There are many other videos; I picked this one in particular because it uses GIMP, which is a free program that you can download onto your computer. GIMP is very good and versatile, so if you learn how to use it, you can also use it for editing photos and other images.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Echelon Alcott

There is no way a tattoo can be made in such a way that you can add something like lettering to it. You would need to either make your own lettering to go around an existing tattoo, using a graphics editing program such as Photoshop, or else make the whole thing yourself including the flower part.

The other alternative would be to find a tattoo artist who does custom work, though such creators are rare and it would be very expensive. 

agreed with Maitimo, it would be very difficult to find a tattoo which you can add text. Unless you had a specific mesh panel designed to go around the flowers and were attached to mesh body but that is not anything I am aware of at this time.. Your best bet is to make it yourself and add the text.

Tats are images. We apply them to the avatar in the way we apply decals in RL. So, changeable tats aren't a thing. We replace them. But, tats are easy to make and there are lots of online tutorials. Whether the tutorials are old or new the they are good as making system layer (BOM now) tats hasn't changed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.