Can't log into Beta Grid.

MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Getting the following message every time trying to log in to the Test grid, since today. Also tried by entering those sim names and that didn't work either. Can't see any issue in the Grid Status website "yet".  Just wondering is this just me or others too? If so we could send a ticket.

d4b16ae799ab6118f1da560c1da339c6.png

b82c31b8111052eb28e103bd23b73b9f.png

3 hours ago, Andyy Ordram said:

What viewer are you using?

It's a personal one, you won't find it , i make it for myself and only for linux.

(More or less it's similar to Firestorm with just a few personal additions such as TextToSpeech support, slightly different UI and some other stuff, so you aren't actually missing anything critical.)

Screenshot_2022-01-29_21-36-23.thumb.png.4f458509083a5b37fc777d069ee5a529.png

• Like 1

Now I can log in. I think its because the support team messaged me for the ticket, that they re-copied my account in beta grid. If someone is in rush to log in to beta grid, sending a support ticket will receive some quick fix.

On 29/01/2022 at 17:02, Nick0678 said:

É pessoal, você não vai achar , eu faço pra mim e só para linux.

(É mais ou menos semelhante ao Firestorm com apenas algumas adições pessoais, como suporte TextToSpeech, interface do usuário ligeiramente diferente e algumas outras coisas, para que você não perca nada crítico.)

Screenshot_2022-01-29_21-36-23.thumb.png.4f458509083a5b37fc777d069ee5a529.png

Wow, very beautiful, too bad it's not something we can download, but congratulations, nice work

• Like 1

It is 4 days now that I can't log, I was able to (SL viewer) once or twice, but most objects not rezzing, my avatar is a cloud, can't send messages, doesn't show my groups, doesn't show my favorite LMs etc. just a few to mention. I am now really tempted to uninstall SL. Also trying to log in using Firestorm, but it seems, it even got worst, the viewer, help, debug on the upper left side, the remember user name, remember password, the box for which destination and the log in, are showing, but the middle part is empty/black. I sent a support ticket yesterday, got an email that they got it and still waiting what will happen next.

Edited by 8Viatrix8

4 hours ago, 8Viatrix8 said:

Also trying to log in using Firestorm, but it seems, it even got worst, the viewer, help, debug on the upper left side, the remember user name, remember password, the box for which destination and the log in, are showing, but the middle part is empty/black. I sent a support ticket yesterday, got an email that they got it and still waiting what will happen next.

This.sounds more like an internet/connection issue not a beta grid issue.   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.