My idea for a Avatar Pack

buriburigoki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Personally I think a forum troll, who claims she's not one, is playing with us. :) The steam created from her other posts has seemed to have dissipated and is no longer getting her the attention she craves.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Personally I think a forum troll, who claims she's not one, is playing with us. :) The steam created from her other posts has seemed to have dissipated and is no longer getting her the attention she craves.

I'm not a troll. I'm dead serious.

On 1/25/2022 at 7:25 PM, buriburigoki said:

Really? We had Sonic avatar packs in the past and that didn't stop us from getting sued by Sega and Sonic Team. And this guy made SFM/GMod models of Disney characters ( https://www.patreon.com/jcthornton/posts?filters[tag]=disney ) and that didn't stop him from getting sued by Disney. Do you honestly think Disney would even know what SecondLife, SFM and Gmod are?

Theresa Tennyson scratches her head.

"Didn't stop [pronoun] from being sued" means that "[pronoun] was sued." One of the parties that you mention as "not being stopped from suing" was Disney, which means that Disney would have had to "know what [party being sued] was."

Edited by Theresa Tennyson

if you want these characters buy a furry bear, fox ect.  avatar than find hair and clothes that are close to what the have on. if you ask nice people may even be willing to help you look. disney will slap a tailspin avi hard if sold as a package. but a character avatar made from pieces all over the grid that is a true fan work.

but the sea-duck has probably flown on you receiving any help thanks to the demanding tone.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.