Mahjong with reset, hint options and with a scoreboard?

Nimue Galatea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My favorite place to play Mahjong doesn't have it anymore, for some reason. It's a version of Mahjong that had a few buttons on the sides, including Hint, Reset, Highlight, etc. There was also a counter with a score. Alongside this, we had a large scoreboard with the top 10 past winners.

I've gone to place after place looking for this version of mahjong, but the only one I can find is the version that has the tiles only, and resets after a certain timeout. That's it. 

Does anyone know where I can find my beloved version, with a scoreboard, even?

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 1:37 AM, Nimue Galatea said:

My favorite place to play Mahjong doesn't have it anymore, for some reason. It's a version of Mahjong that had a few buttons on the sides, including Hint, Reset, Highlight, etc. There was also a counter with a score. Alongside this, we had a large scoreboard with the top 10 past winners.

I've gone to place after place looking for this version of mahjong, but the only one I can find is the version that has the tiles only, and resets after a certain timeout. That's it. 

Does anyone know where I can find my beloved version, with a scoreboard, even?

I actually created a mesh based Mahjong game with similar features, but never commercialized it. Maybe I should some day. 🤔

https://gyazo.com/71b5a5163a7901edd777f9e2adaa36c4 Here is a me running a solver on an ancient beta version with not-so pretty tiles. The blank tiles are so no one can cheat by looking under the tiles on top.

5 hours ago, amelia Peapod said:

There is a sim called "The Risk" That sim has, (I would guess), 20 or more Mahjong boards with all of the functionality you mentioned here and then some. Search for it in places

You mean a parcel called "The Risk" in the region "Rigs Retreat". 😉

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.