Hi! I like to have friends! ^^

HellenaMaezono

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody! ^^

It's very nice to meet you, as you can see from my nickname, I'm Hellena, and I'm a friendly girl who likes to laugh and enjoy everything! In SL many people asks me if I'm a child, but no, I'm just a 160cm tall adult; even too tall, since in RL I'm 155cm... I also like to chat, play and sing! :D 

Be careful: I don't like people who contact me asking for dirty things. I'm not a whore, and I already have a lovely boyfriend, so no one will get anything from me except for him! So don't add me if you have bad intentions, you'll just waste your time.

See you around, guys! Bye bye! ^^

Hi Hellena!

Welcome to SL!

Hope you find your time in SL to be a most enjoyable and eventful experience like I and many others had.

Free advice: be sure to get some new skins (rid yourself of those noob skin/shape, there are freebie places that offer free skins/shapes), new clothes (there are freebie places to get free clothes), complete your profile with something interesting about yourself, maybe add in some groups/picks that interest you.

How you look and how your profile looks says a lot about you in addition to your SL birthdate.

Have fun exploring SL and making friends! :womanvery-happy:

Hello;

Welcome to this insanity.

Not everyone's here for 'teh hawt sexxors' - though it can seem like it at times. :)

And we're not all frankenbarbie giants either. ;) Some of us get it that 6' tall does not mean child AV.

I do suggest filling out your profile some. You've no details in there and your interests section is blank. See my blog in my sig for some advice on how to make good use of those sections to attract the kinds of people you want to know to you.

I'm always looking to meet more people myself, so if anything in my profile sounds interesting, give me an IM and say high - but don't just drop a random friend request on me. :)

@majestic12: Thanks a lot! ^^ Oh, yes I already provided to get some new skins and dresses! And thanks for the advice, I'll update my profile as soon as I can! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

@Sonja Smedley: Of course I will! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: It'd be very nice to meet you, too! ^^

@Pussycat Catnap: "Welcome to this insanity" <-- this made me ROFL :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: Ok I'll certainly look at your profile! Thanks for replying, and especially for making me laugh! xD

HellenaMaezono wrote:

Hello everybody! ^^

It's very nice to meet you, as you can see from my nickname, I'm Hellena, and I'm a friendly girl who likes to laugh and enjoy everything! In SL many people asks me if I'm a child, but no, I'm just a 160cm tall adult; even too tall, since in RL I'm 155cm... I also like to chat, play and sing!
:D

Be careful: I don't like people who contact me asking for dirty things. I'm not a whore, and I already have a lovely boyfriend, so no one will get anything from me except for him! So don't add me if you have bad intentions, you'll just waste your time.

See you around, guys! Bye bye! ^^

Hi Hellena!  Welcome to the Forums, and to SL!  Far out!

Peace!

HellenaMaezono wrote:

...I already have a lovely boyfriend,
so no one will get anything from me except for him! So don't ask me if you have bad intentions, you'll just waste your time.

When ever I ask for teh secks I do so with only good intentions.  :matte-motes-bored:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.