Skins the same body look as "Mila" or "Moccino Beaute"

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have tried on body demos of Mila and Moccino Beaute, but I have not found a face skin I like.

I have Lelutka Evo X. I tried Mila's own face skins. They are darker/flatter looking than the body, not enough highlights. The chin has a very deep shadow.

Also a skin from Ives that should match Moccino. It matches, around the neck. Same there, a more flat color without enough highlights and contrast to match the body.

I am done with neck blenders. Will not use them anymore, it is hundreds of skins in SL. It must be possible to find one that does not need a neck blender. A neck blender does not give the face more highlights and contrast. Materials does not create highlights on cheeks and forehead either.

Suggestions for a skin that I can demo?

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have tried on body demos of Mila and Moccino Beaute, but I have not found a face skin I like.

I have Lelutka Evo X. I tried Mila's own face skins. They are darker/flatter looking than the body, not enough highlights. The chin has a very deep shadow.

Also a skin from Ives that should match Moccino. It matches, around the neck. Same there, a more flat color without enough highlights and contrast to match the body.

I am done with neck blenders. Will not use them anymore, it is hundreds of skins in SL. It must be possible to find one that does not need a neck blender. A neck blender does not give the face more highlights and contrast. Materials does not create highlights on cheeks and forehead either.

Suggestions for a skin that I can demo?

Mila has two body skin versions.. their older versions and their newer ones.. it's been a few months since I had to get their body skins, so I'm not sure if they are in the same location or two different locations in their store..

I use Mila skins and usually wear toffee or almond with evo x.. So far they blend pretty well on my neck..

Also in their body skins I believe it is, they have the different body part addons as well.. like nips and different breasts and so on..

Not sure if they have those in the demos.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Mila has two body skin versions.. their older versions and their newer ones.. it's been a few months since I had to get their body skins, so I'm not sure if they are in the same location or two different locations in their store..

I use Mila skins and usually wear toffee or almond with evo x.. So far they blend pretty well on my neck..

Also in their body skins I believe it is, they have the different body part addons as well.. like nips and different breasts and so on..

Not sure if they have those in the demos.

No, the demo is supposed to be new. It is 2 packs of body skins, one with old skins that is a freebie. I am wearing the demo of the skins that's not free.

The head and body skin tone matches in the neck seam, I can see that clearly from the back, but the dark shading under the chin is overdone. Sometimes people have written here and said that the face of a skin is much lighter than the body. They say it is so much highlights on cheek, forehead, nose tip etc. I have the opposite problem, is is not enough highlights when I compare the cheeks on the face with the skin on the chest.

Maybe I should try a BoM face highlighter.

You have lots of skins, right? What skin do you think have a good body detail?

This is one of my Mila evo x skins.. Are you trying lighter skins? Maybe that's why I'm not seeing what is going on.. I'm usually darker tones all the time..

I really don't have a lot of skins for evo x just yet, as I do for genus..

But with genus ,skinnery was always  my favorite..

I haven't really tried their evo x skins, but their body skins were always really well done.. 

HD skin test4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is one of my Mila evo x skins.. Are you trying lighter skins? Maybe that's why I'm not seeing what is going on.. I'm usually darker tones all the time..

I really don't have a lot of skins for evo x just yet, as I do for genus..

But with genus ,skinnery was always  my favorite..

I haven't really tried their evo x skins, but their body skins were always really well done.. 

HD skin test4

Thank you, I will try the Skinnery. You are right, I am looking at lighter skins. I was even wearing a facelight when I used the demos. It should brighten the face a lot. I often wear a facelight when I use projected light. I can get ugly face shading with a spotlight on me, and need to clear the face a bit.

• Like 1

I use MILA body skins as well, and it works for me as well. I have a Kupra and Lel EvoX. The Kupra body skin comes with a neck blender, nipple applier and bellies as well. I was using a face skin from MILA as well back when I was using only Evo. But rn, for my face I use the Iris skin [May and August] from Pumec.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you, I will try the Skinnery. You are right, I am looking at lighter skins. I was even wearing a facelight when I used the demos. It should brighten the face a lot. I often wear a facelight when I use projected light. I can get ugly face shading with a spotlight on me, and need to clear the face a bit.

I've yet to find one I like better than itGirls and I've been trying them all.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, karenx0 said:

To add one more: Lueur Beauty has skins as well, it looks like chubby oily skin, and the breasts has 3vs of veins.

Each Body Fatpack skin from them is L$ 399 and the breasts are L$ 99.

I'm using them.

That was affordable. I am not so interested in chubby and veins, but a Playboy-bunny skin, so I have a variation from the pale, skinny runway look. I want sunkissed. I am not going for thicc, but not haute couture skinny either.

Edited by Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.