What makes you happy?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 single Sherpa blanket in the depths of winter ❤️ (with bed socks ofc).
Realising I have to adapt yet another type of tool or tech to suit my RL business and the feeling of joy & wonder when what I have done actually works. 😮😍 
Close RL friends or business associates finding out, (without me telling them), that I AM a member of some outrageous/elite guild or advanced manufacturing group. 😂  
Surprising a dear friend or cherished family member with an impromptu musical performance on any of my beautiful, (but rarely seen by anyone else), stringed instruments. 🥰
Waiting expectantly and dreaming about the most perfect medieval city builder game for computer that could possibly exist.

• Like 1

Drinking , because i never do it at home , wandering from bar to bar chatting with people i might never see again .

Its astonishing how many people will offer up their inner demons to a complete stranger , its nice to part company feeling i left a little solace behind .

Waking up and finding out that my hearts still pumping, and my brain's still working (hey, its the little things in life that we sometimes take for granted that we should all appreciate :)).
   Starting a project or personal goal I believe is difficult and finishing it, especially when it helps other people in some way or another.
   Staying up late, talking with friends, or just hanging out.
   Learning new things (AND retaining it), and gaining wisdom from it.

Peace...

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.