Buying more prims..

Lizbette Tearfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There were some rumblings in 2020 when Linden Labs announced a future possible Super Premium option that it might include this, but the Super Premium has yet to be officially announced/released. 

I think it may be possible once Linden Homes' adoption rates have settled (everyone who wants a home gets one) they might offer it, as there are so many houses that are owned but not using a single prim on the property, but of course LL will charge a premium for it.  If each plot can hold 351 and only say 50% of the owned homes use any prims, that's a lot of prim availability left for people who really WANT to decorate their Linden Homes thoroughly. 

Edited by Lysistrata Szapira

12 minutes ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

I think it may be possible once Linden Homes' adoption rates have settled (everyone who wants a home gets one) they might offer it, as there are so many houses that are owned but not using a single prim on the property, but of course LL will charge a premium for it.  If each plot can hold 351 and only say 50% of the owned homes use any prims, that's a lot of prim availability left for people who really WANT to decorate their Linden Homes thoroughly. 

I doubt LL would be so stupid as to do that. Home ownership is not static, and just because an owner hasn't currently used their home, they may in future. If LL were to have a higher LI offering, it would most likely be on dedicated regions where they could reduce the number of parcels so that every home would have the offered LI.

• Like 5

• Moles

LI is inextricably tied to sqm of land owned. The only way for an individual to get more LI is to get more land in the region, and parcels are always one per account and cannot share land impact in Bellisseria. 

If a resident wants a parcel with more LI  than what the system will allow for a Linden Home parcel, there are mainland or private estate options open for them to explore and consider. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Abnor Mole said:

LI is inextricably tied to sqm of land owned. The only way for an individual to get more LI is to get more land in the region, and parcels are always one per account and cannot share land impact in Bellisseria. 

But you could put a word in to increase region Li caps and get everyone everywhere a little more .. pretty please .. pretty pretty please .. oh look I just left this here by accident 

🧁

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.