Appearance

Morningstar Firelyte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

There could be various reasons. A picture would help, but I will guess. Perhaps the holes are part of the design? Perhaps when you edited, you shifted the clothes a little to the side and now you have gaps? It may be that you are moving pieces around that are supposed to be together. If its an outfit, you might not be wearing all of the pieces. I suppose I could guess all night, post a picture or describe some more and we can help you a lot better.

Unfortunately resizing does not mean "fitting"

If the items are mod you might need to edit using linked parts, uncheck stretch both sides, and then gently tweak just the places where the clothing has holes or where it is too big.

If it is not the "fit" causing holes, it could be you have your graphics turned to low

I'll add my guess too.  Many types of prim clothing, especially women's clothing, are made of flexi prims.  It's the only way that we can create things like skirts and dresses that appear to flow as we move or a the wind blows. Unfortunately, a flexi prim can only be attached at one end.  It has to be unattached from the prims on either side so that it can float free. As a designer, I spend a lot of time shaping and sizing prims so that they overlap enough to still appear as if they are parts of a single piece of "fabric", even as they move independently.  I also adjust the flexi parameters so that a skirt does not have a flyaway look if you decide to dance in it. Still, despite best efforts, my skirts do sometimes look as if they have "holes" in them if they have been stretched to fit a larger woman or if their owner is dancing very vigorously.  It's disappointing, but there's not much I can do about it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.