Firestorm Viewer Disappears

StrongZer0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone help with this issue?

Firestorm all of the sudden will not load. Well it loads and is in the taskbar, but the window will not open. I've tried my main account and my alt account and no dice. My SL viewer is working just fine, but I never use that, it looks like a foreign language over there to me.

Yes, I do have a high-end graphics card and it was performing just fine minutes before the issue

Yes, I do have enough RAM and I run Windows10 64-bit.

7 hours ago, StrongZer0 said:

Firestorm all of the sudden will not load. Well it loads and is in the taskbar, but the window will not open. I've tried my main account and my alt account and no dice. My SL viewer is working just fine, but I never use that, it looks like a foreign language over there to me.

Yes, I do have a high-end graphics card and it was performing just fine minutes before the issue

And did you restart the PC yet?

7 hours ago, StrongZer0 said:

I would start here: fs_startup_issues [Phoenix Firestorm Project - Wiki] (firestormviewer.org) and work my way through everything until it's fixed. If nothing on that page works (or any links) then I would join the FS support group in the language of my choice and ask for help. Firestorm Help Groups: Tips, Rules, and Guidelines - Firestorm Viewer - The Phoenix Firestorm Project Inc.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks, 

Thanks for the input. I've tried it all and have just decided to sadly move away from Firestorm. Singularity seems to be working for me, even though it feels a bit clunky after the functionality of Firestorm. I guess that I just don't feel like getting a MIS certificate just to run SL.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.