Where can I submit Linden Department of Public Works requests?

Feorie Frimon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Where do I submit requests for things in world that don't particularly fit in the normal ticket area.... like these examples (not all of these are real, they are just things I've come across in the last few months):

• There is a tree floating in the air next to the road on my parcel - can you guys come pick it up please?
  • There is an old waterfall near my house. I'd love to purchase a cool new mesh waterfall pack and send it to someone so they can replace things like this over time anywhere in SecondLife. Can I send this to a Mole or someone? And if so, who should I send it to? 
  • There is abandoned land near my parcel in XYZ region - it would be perfect to finish the road in BLAH area. 
  • I'd be happy to help finish roads and things like it on the mainland... or remove floating trees, and other weird nonsense things like this. Need any help? If so, who can I ask? 

Those all seem sort of like Linden Department of Public Works stuff, but I'm not entirely sure how to reach out to them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Feorie Frimon said:

Where do I submit requests for things in world that don't particularly fit in the normal ticket area.... like these examples (not all of these are real, they are just things I've come across in the last few months):

• There is a tree floating in the air next to the road on my parcel - can you guys come pick it up please?
  • There is an old waterfall near my house. I'd love to purchase a cool new mesh waterfall pack and send it to someone so they can replace things like this over time anywhere in SecondLife. Can I send this to a Mole or someone? And if so, who should I send it to? 
  • There is abandoned land near my parcel in XYZ region - it would be perfect to finish the road in BLAH area. 
  • I'd be happy to help finish roads and things like it on the mainland... or remove floating trees, and other weird nonsense things like this. Need any help? If so, who can I ask? 

Those all seem sort of like Linden Department of Public Works stuff, but I'm not entirely sure how to reach out to them. 

1) Submit a ticket, pick any category that comes close.  LL will take care of it, either sending a Linden or a Mole.

2) There is likely nothing you can do other than putting in a JIRA request asking for the old stuff to be replaced with newer stuff.  The JIRA may or may not get accepted.

3) JIRA request is all you can do for that.

4) Send a resume to Derrick Linden at derrick@lindenlab.com - more info & details here:http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Department_of_Public_Works

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Send a resume to Derrick Linden at derrick@lindenlab.com - more info & details here:http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Department_of_Public_Works

You took the words right out of my mouth.

202390394_Youtookthewordsrightoutofmymouth.jpg.3f1f057e06789ec05e2e9adccfef71b8.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>     #@Feorie FrimonForMole     <<<<<<<<<<

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.