massage

LOLOULY

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hii all I do a massage to anyone without sex .if you want a massage just IM me in the world  

15min:100L  

30min:200L 

if you want more then 30min we can talk in sl  

Edited by LOLOULY
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, LOLOULY said:

hii all I do a massage to anyone without sex .if you want a massage just IM me in the world  

Why would someone want SL massage when they can get a massage in real life? Which will actually be helpful and relaxing as well. 😕😢

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LOLOULY said:

Do you include RP with the massage?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOLOULY said:

i didnt try to do theRP with the massage but i can try

I really strongly suggest that you spend some thought and time working out some RP for the massage session.  Not just a canned set of phrases that you can copy and paste out the same for every session, but an assortment of different phrases that you can mix and match and improvise from, based on responses you might get from the customer.  In my mind, a quality RP'd massage would be the piece that would make the massage without sex session worth the lindens.  I would also spend some time on the setting/decor and overall atmosphere of your massage studio, to contribute to making it an overall quality experience.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

I really strongly suggest that you spend some thought and time working out some RP for the massage session.  Not just a canned set of phrases that you can copy and paste out the same for every session, but an assortment of different phrases that you can mix and match and improvise from, based on responses you might get from the customer.  In my mind, a quality RP'd massage would be the piece that would make the massage without sex session worth the lindens.  I would also spend some time on the setting/decor and overall atmosphere of your massage studio, to contribute to making it an overall quality experience.

i just try to work in sl but without sex is all the story

4 hours ago, LOLOULY said:

i just try to work in sl but without sex is all the story

Even though you just want to earn a small amount of commission it's always better to put on some efforts to make it work in a more better way. For example, a magazine having the latest deeds and news about everything, but it is not attractive enough, because it has no catchy title or a front page. Just like yours, massage and all are ok, but doing it with RP, and even having a studio for your massage with nice decor will attract more patrons towards it.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2021 at 4:18 PM, karenx0 said:

Even though you just want to earn a small amount of commission it's always better to put on some efforts to make it work in a more better way. For example, a magazine having the latest deeds and news about everything, but it is not attractive enough, because it has no catchy title or a front page. Just like yours, massage and all are ok, but doing it with RP, and even having a studio for your massage with nice decor will attract more patrons towards it.

thanks so much for your advice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.