Marketplace, paid for item not delivered

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm furnishing my new house, and I bought a framed oil painting that I have not gotten. What can I do about that? I got any email about the purchase, and tried to reply to it that I'd not gotten what I paid for, but my reply bounced, so I guess I'm just out the money,  is that right?

Make sure all your inventory filters are off, and the search text box is empty. Then check the "received items" drop-down.

Failing that, Send a message to the seller and LL using the appropriate channels (IM/notecard and tickets respectively)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Make sure all your inventory filters are off, and the search text box is empty. Then check the "received items" drop-down.

Failing that, Send a message to the seller and LL using the appropriate channels (IM/notecard and tickets respectively)

Okay, thanks, that did it, I found the redeliver button and I have it now, Thank you Quistess!

• Moderators

Greetings, All!

It should no longer be necessary to ensure that your avatar is not in Busy mode. Originally when items were sent to a user from the Marketplace, the receiver got an IM type message letting them know that an item was being delivered and they had to accept the delivery. If you were in Busy or Unavailable mode, the delivery message was automatically declined, resulting in the item not being delivered. 

This behavior should no longer happen.  When you purchase an item from the Marketplace it is automatically dropped into the Received Items section of the SL Inventory Window and you will receive a system message letting you know that an item was delivered. 

It is no longer necessary to accept the delivery of the item. 

• Thanks 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.