Genus Strong Head + V-Tech + Maitreya Skin Colour Combi searched

lealuise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, lealuise said:

Hello together,

is there a good combination in Skin Colour that matches or appliers to match all 3 together?

I dont want to buy something bad, thats why im asking.

All of those items are BOM compatible so most skins should work.  Demo demo demo

https://digitalregeneration.com/maitreya-flat-chest-v-tech-boi-chest-a-comparison/

Look for a head skin that you like, and check if the skin colour you prefer for the head is also made for bodies, if you buy the same head and body skin colour they should match perfectly.  I know this is easily found for Maitreya, V-Tech not so sure however, Maitreaya also has a flat chested body version as well.  And of course, do demo till you find something that works for you.  And BOM seems to be easier to find these days than appliers are, at least with the bigger name skin makers. 

You need to get either a BOM skin or a skin which is Omega compatible (and in the case of Omega you will also have to buy Omega Relays for all three parts, Maitreya, V-Tech and Genus).  Then you buy your skin all from the same store in the same skin tone and it will match.

It is very rare if ever that you would be able to use body and head skins from different stores and they work in any way at all.  Neck blenders help to some degree but not terribly well.

6 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Neck blenders help to some degree but not terribly well.

Normally I would agree, but Izzie Button has really raised the bar with her latest BoM neck blenders. She's released female ones as well as male ones (the latter having an Adam's apple, as well as being better matched to the typical tones of male skins) and both sets are tintable. She's done the blend beautifully well, and they cover a much wider range of the neck, so you're not left with an inch-deep band of visible tone change around the join of head and body. I was even able to achieve a seamless blend between a Session female head skin and one of Glam Affair's Pink Fuel body tones for Maitreya's flat chest (and, of course, Pink Fuel have V-Tech skins, although whether they have updated to BoM is not something I've checked). Worth a demo, at least.

That said, I believe V-Tech now updates only for Belleza Freya? I haven't really used mine since I got the Maitreya flat chest add-on, but as long as you have the Maitreya body set to use the Type 2 neck it should all fit together with the V-Tech and the Genus head.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Pink Fuel have V-Tech skins, although whether they have updated to BoM is not something I've checked). Worth a demo, at least.

Good to know about Izzies neck blenders. :)

Pink Fuel - I don't know about the newer ones but her old classic skins have flat chest options that work well with V-tech and the flat chest mod from Maitreya. They are not technically BOM so you still need finger & toe fixes for the funky nails. Faces don't fit original Catwa but do fit Catwa HDPro very nicely. Bonus, they're just L$150 per tone, plus L$100 for the flattie, and they come with a shed-load of makeup included.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.