Alright, i have 2 ways to buy lindens and i payed twice through wrong pay methood.

Mariru256

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do i get linden labs to reinbiurse me for 2 charges ive done to paypal when i meant to make one through a visa i was trying to do visa from the 2nd but triggered my paypal instead. I am going to call the bank and tell them to not pay the 100.77 and the 100.01  transaction pieces from paypal cause i never wanted to charge from paypal. I want them to take back the cost of the two L incerments exactly back at the time of transaction. I'm going to call bank to "NOT" fork over the mony for those 2 incerments. cause i never wanted it to come through paypal.

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Mariru256 said:

How do i get linden labs to reinbiurse me for 2 charges ive done to paypal when i meant to make one through a visa i was trying to do visa from the 2nd but triggered my paypal instead. I am going to call the bank and tell them to not pay the 100.77 and the 100.01  transaction pieces from paypal cause i never wanted to charge from paypal. I want them to take back the cost of the two L incerments exactly back at the time of transaction. I'm going to call bank to "NOT" fork over the mony for those 2 incerments. cause i never wanted it to come through paypal.

Contact billing support

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/home

• Like 1

If you've already received the Ls on your account and stop payment, your account will be in default as you will still owe LL the money since you have the Ls.  Billing may not be available until Tuesday as Monday is a holiday in the US.

It's unfortunate that you discovered the error late on a Friday afternoon, just before a holiday weekend, but that can't be helped. As Rowan says, you may complicate matters by stopping payment of you have already received the L$.  It may be smarter in the long run to just wait until the business office opens on Tuesday morning, and ask them to refund the unintended transactions.  That should be simple enough. 

Well, if the L$ are already in your account, you might consider just leaving anything that you don't need right away there.  After all, you paid a transfer fee when you bought the L$, and you will pay another transfer fee if you sell them again.  If you leave the extra L$ in your account, they will be there for later purchases -- unless you are desperate right now for the cash in RL, that is.

• Like 1

If you are desperate not to have that out of your bank you might have to take cash advance off of your Visa and make a deposit into your bank account.  While money normally comes out very fast it can take 10-14 days to reverse something and get a refund. If it's not a matter of needing the money I would leave it like it is or you will have a huge headache on your hands.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.