Way Cool Jewelry

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend of me sent me a notecard with the LM to this store: .( bewildebeest )., Port Seraphine - General

I saw this jewelry and I was like omg, so fun!

Do you have any cool jewelry stores/pictures of fun jewelry? :)

(btw they have a couple of free items out too)

rings.jpg

The one on the top left is a hairpin, cute!  

Donna Flora has a lot of Statement Jewelery. Shown here is the "Dreamer" set where the cameo is scripted and actually blinks... Their Easter freebie was out when I visited yesterday, so you should hurry to pick up the Pasqualina set. On the floor in the inner jewelery room.

5796472691_77960d2ae9_z.jpg 

Marianne Little wrote:

Donna Flora has a lot of Statement Jewelry. Shown here is the "Dreamer" set where the cameo is scripted and actually blinks... Their Easter freebie was out when I visited yesterday, so you should hurry to pick up the Pasqualina set. On the floor in the inner jewelry room.

5796472691_77960d2ae9_z.jpg

Gorgeous, Marianne!

Is this the one you spoke of?

DonnaFlora.png

Here's the slurl: Donna Flora , Bonin - Moderate

She has this free ring set out as well, outside in the courtyard, cute!

Love Ring.png

Along the lines of what was originally posted a designer created items like that, itsy bitsy and detailed fun items like circus wagons (my personal favorites).  I found her during the last jewelry expo, it was the hit of my time there.  Bought just about everything she made. 

The store name is/was Doodad's.  She had a small shop on the Elliot sim before it was going to down the tubes.  I don't know what happened to her. Haven't found her again anywhere.

Marianne Little wrote:

Yes, that's it. Donna Flora also has a pair of earrings free or 1L on the marketplace.

I try to buy jewelery every time League or Miel is in Fifty L Fridays. Great stuff!

oh snap! I always get overly excited when Miel has pretties in the 50L Fridays..their necklaces are delicious.

I should mention that Zaara has a sale earlier in this thread! You have 50% off on ALL items upto the 13th of June 2011, 12 am SLT. Her ethnic inspired jewelery is big, bold, sometimes colorful, sometimes sometimes natural shades of shell, wood and metal.

Link to earrings, from Zaara Kohimes own blog. http://zaarakohime.blogspot.com/2009/08/zaara-accessories-statement-earrings.html The Tarika Claws is my favourite.

Traditonal: http://zaarakohime.blogspot.com/2009/05/zaara-jewelry-nizam-collection.html

The Raga Oyster rings is another favourite, I think I have all these rings: http://zaarakohime.blogspot.com/2010/03/zaara-accessories-statement-rings.html

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.