Back of my heels showing

Milan1xo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a pair of shoes that I love but they don’t fit right no matter what I do. I try changing the feet on hud but they either hover over the shoe slightly or too big. My heels keep showing and I’m not sure what to do. The shoe said it was for legacy which is the body I have. 

im really lost. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you 

26 minutes ago, Milan1xo said:

I have a pair of shoes that I love but they don’t fit right no matter what I do. I try changing the feet on hud but they either hover over the shoe slightly or too big. My heels keep showing and I’m not sure what to do. The shoe said it was for legacy which is the body I have. 

Have you tried to make your feet smaller? Right click on your self, select Appearance->Edit Shape, the tab Legs.

If the above does not help and you selected the correct foot shape for the shoes, I am afraid not much to do, unless the shoes are modify.

Always try a demo, before buying anything, especial when shoes, clothing of any kind.

Edited by Rachel1206

22 minutes ago, Milan1xo said:

if you can post a picture then it will help us to give you a better steer on what to do

in the meantime, a ankle lock is quite a good thing to wear with classic shapes. Is lots of them on Marketplace for L$0 and L$1

the ankle lock, locks your ankle so that your feet remain in the same place relative to your lower leg. When so then is a whole lot easier to Edit your shoes into position and have them stay in position as you move about

2 hours ago, Milan1xo said:

If the shoes are older it's possible that by "legacy" the shoe maker meant the old system body - that's the term that some clothing makers used for it when mesh bodies started coming out, as the word "legacy" means can mean "pre-existing/inherited old system.". The makers of the "Legacy" body you own decided to use that name because... it was Opposite Day or something.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mollymews said:

if you can post a picture then it will help us to give you a better steer on what to do

in the meantime, a ankle lock is quite a good thing to wear with classic shapes. Is lots of them on Marketplace for L$0 and L$1

the ankle lock, locks your ankle so that your feet remain in the same place relative to your lower leg. When so then is a whole lot easier to Edit your shoes into position and have them stay in position as you move about

https://ibb.co/LnYVJSV
that’s the link to the photo. Idk how to upload (I’m new) 

I tried changing the size of feet. Doesn’t work. 
I tried changing the heels on my body hub. Doesn’t work. 

• Thanks 1

By Legacy if they are old enough it could be they were made for the original TMP body and the creator just changed it to legacy to increase sales. It may be someone mislabeled the shoe by mistake if other rigs are included try them. If legacy means system feet the best mesh foot to use is Maitreya I have found with the right foot height shoes for system feet only need a little size and position adjustment

10 hours ago, Milan1xo said:

I tried changing the size of feet. Doesn’t work. 
I tried changing the heels on my body hub. Doesn’t work. 

My guess is that the shoes are made for TMP instead of Legacy - although they are made by the same company they are totally different bodies, and clothes/shoes made for one will not fit the other.

Another thought - I know that Legacy has a deformer to change to Maitreya clothes and I wonder if that applies to feet as well. Have you tried the Maitreya fit shoes instead? If the Maitreya ones fit, then check your hud to see if you've activated that deformer (I don't own the Legacy body so I can't direct you to the right place but I'm sure it's there somewhere).

If the shoes are not for TMP, and the Maitreya shoes don't fit you, then I can only suggest that the shoes are not actually made for your body at all and they are mis-labelled, or the creator is just incompetent at rigging them. Did you try a demo? Did the demo fit? If the demo fit, contact the creator and ask them to send a replacement for the correct shoes because the ones you're wearing are not it.

Edited by Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.