Photography Region with Poses

Kathlen Onyx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There used to be a photography sim where they had different scenes set up to take photos such as a beach theme and various scenes in boxes. I can't seem to find it now so I wonder if it's closed.

Is there a region out there that has scenes and poses already built in other than the standard sit ones in furniture?   I don't take enough photos to buy them but would like to put more variety in the ones I do take. Any recommendations welcome.  

8 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

There used to be a photography sim where they had different scenes set up to take photos such as a beach theme and various scenes in boxes. I can't seem to find it now so I wonder if it's closed.

Is there a region out there that has scenes and poses already built in other than the standard sit ones in furniture?   I don't take enough photos to buy them but would like to put more variety in the ones I do take. Any recommendations welcome.  

Backdrop city if it's still open

https://secondlife.com/destination/backdrop-city

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Any recommendations welcome.

In addition to Backdrop City, there's Backdrop Cove, which is similar but tends to be less laggy. If it's still around - I haven't set foot in either for a long time.

47 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

no poses though...darn

I have so many poses I don't even know what to do with them all. And yet, most of the time I'll either shoot whilst in AO or with a pose made by myself for that specific shot. You can often find pose packs with lots and lots of poses, for free, around various photo sims and pose stores, at least non-bento ones (I prefer those, myself, so I can pose my hands and face however I like). 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I have so many poses I don't even know what to do with them all. And yet, most of the time I'll either shoot whilst in AO or with a pose made by myself for that specific shot. You can often find pose packs with lots and lots of poses, for free, around various photo sims and pose stores, at least non-bento ones (I prefer those, myself, so I can pose my hands and face however I like). 

yes, I also found tons on the MP for 1L. Just getting into the photography so I hadn't looked at poses before. I was excited I found something I think I actually might be good at! LOL

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

yes, I also found tons on the MP for 1L. Just getting into the photography so I hadn't looked at poses before. I was excited I found something I think I actually might be good at! LOL

I very much enjoy it, but I haven't done a whole lot of it lately. Too much stuff on my to-do list ...

Been at it for a couple of years now, haven't figured out whether I'm any good yet though!

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I use a pose HUD.  I don't recall.the name of mine but I'm sure there are a few on the MP.  

• Like 1

I have countless poses and I have the pose hud.   I have considered creating my own poses though, especially for those one-off shots I've done for comedy like sticking my finger up a Buckingham palace Guard as a Tacky tourist; or the mermaid being hunted one. 

I wish to have some of the imagination I had back in 2017-2019.  2020 has left me going, where's my brain?

What is a pose HUD and is it for sale on the MP?

4 minutes ago, Irina Forwzy said:

I have countless poses and I have the pose hud.   I have considered creating my own poses though, especially for those one-off shots I've done for comedy like sticking my finger up a Buckingham palace Guard as a Tacky tourist; or the mermaid being hunted one. 

I wish to have some of the imagination I had back in 2017-2019.  2020 has left me going, where's my brain?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.