Bored, tell me a cheesy joke. (nothing offensive)

Osforia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Osforia changed the title to Bored, tell me a cheesy joke. (nothing offensive)

A man was driving along a country road one day, and his car suddenly started to splutter and stalled and the car stopped. The man opened the bonnet of the car to have a look and see if it was anything obvious. While he was doing this, a group of horses that were in the paddock next to the car walked over. Then the man heard a voice, "The battery cable has dropped off!" The man looked around and saw no-one except the horses. Then one of the horses spoke and said "Yes it was me. Your battery cable dropped off!" The man was in shock, but he looked and sure enough the battery cable had dropped off. The man spluttered "Thanks" and got the car started and left in a great hurry. When the man reached the next local township, the man had to go to a bar to get get a stiff drink to calm his nerves. After a drink or two, he told the barman, "You are not going to believe me, but my  car broke down a few miles up the road, and when i got out a horse told me what was wrong with it!" The barman laughed, then said, "Was it the white horse, the dappled one, or the the brown one?"  The man replied, "Well actually it was a white one." The barman replied, "Thats good ! The others don't know anything about cars."

Edited by shireena1
I apologise for that joke having nothing to do with cheese.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.