Slave Role Players Wanted

Nymph Zenith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Slave Role Players Wanted! -

Origins of Sin (OoS) is looking for role-playing submissives and slaves to join our roleplay sim.

All slaves are to be of a fantasy genre, human to non-human, succubi, demi humans, almost all races are allowed as per sim rules.

Slaves are to be captured (via OoS HUD) or Free-from Combat via OOC agreements around ERP limits and mutual consents. (consent is a must)  

Slave/Capture role play could involve being housed, used, tortured, abused , breeding programs and may even involve being auctioned off in a public rp setting or taken to the slave pits for fighting and entertainment.  

Origin of Sins attracts an excellent population of Dominant and slaves and submissive can expect to be used by demons, humans, and other fantasy type supernatural creatures.

Prefer active roleplayers which wish to experience this type of power-exchange dynamic through rich interactive roleplays and stories.

Contact Pharzuph Crepuscule (Nympth.Zenith) to setup mini events or rp times.

https://originsofsin.wixsite.com/home

AGES 18+ ONLY!
Welcome to Origins of Sin, an adult dark fantasy role playing sim set in the world of Sincadere. 
roleplay, fantasy, capture, sex, bdsm, torture, LGBT friendly, medieval, japanese, adventure, slave, gor, origins of sin, orc, elf, dragon,demon.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nymph Zenith said:

Advertisement

From guidelines...

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that the Role Play forum is for discussions regarding your experiences in Second Life with regards to Role Playing. 

This including ANY type of Role Play, but your posts and discussions MUST comply with the Community Guidelines

No Naming & Shaming

No Advertising your Role Play locations

No Adult Content

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

From guidelines...

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that the Role Play forum is for discussions regarding your experiences in Second Life with regards to Role Playing. 

This including ANY type of Role Play, but your posts and discussions MUST comply with the Community Guidelines

No Naming & Shaming

No Adult Content

so what do I remove , we are looking for a specific group of players , hmm , just trying to reach out.

1 minute ago, Nymph Zenith said:

so what do I remove , we are looking for a specific group of players , hmm , just trying to reach out.

You can post about your experience in that RP sim.

Here is the entire posted pinned at the beginning of the Roleplay Forum

On 8/29/2018 at 11:07 AM, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that the Role Play forum is for discussions regarding your experiences in Second Life with regards to Role Playing

This including ANY type of Role Play, but your posts and discussions MUST comply with the Community Guidelines

No Naming & Shaming

No Adult Content

Personal ads are currently not being moderated, but this could change at any time, as they are, technically, off topic.  If you are looking for specific types of role playing in Second Life, I would strongly encourage everyone to turn your post into a discussion about what you are looking for, instead of just posting that you are looking. 

Cheers~

• Thanks 1

There isn't a section of the Forums that is intended for just advertising of role play regions.  There is a RP "hub" in-world where you can rent a panel to advertise your region (and the hub sends out info of all the RP region LM's to subscribers once a month or so.).   

It is the "#WoRP - The World of RolePlay - since 2012"  and can be found in-world at:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pluto/13/112/30

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

There isn't a section of the Forums that is intended for just advertising of role play regions.  There is a RP "hub" in-world where you can rent a panel to advertise your region (and the hub sends out info of all the RP region LM's to subscribers once a month or so.).   

It is the "#WoRP - The World of RolePlay - since 2012"  and can be found in-world at:

I'm sure there might be groups also to promote your RP region.

2 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Thank you i'll look that up and remove this post

2 hours ago, Nymph Zenith said:

Actually there isn't, its not my rp region im tryng to get rpers connected with others in sl for similar rp experiences.

are you a mod or just a random person in sl?

You could try getting it listed in the destination guide also.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest with forums not allowing advertisements and some groups are limited to what can be advertised for role-plays. I know one way of getting people to join is inworld look through active roleplay group chats and check each persons profile and if interest peaks to what your roleplay is about you can private message them and ask if they would like to join. The is how I mainly do that I hope you find people to join in for your RP and good luck!

I understand why they wouldn't want this to become a rp sim advertisement page but it is nice to read about different sims and the type of rp.  How they could accomplish?  No idea.  Just like the groups in world get inundated with ads, this would likely be no different.  Still....wish it could be done.   :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaphneDoodles said:

I understand why they wouldn't want this to become a rp sim advertisement page but it is nice to read about different sims and the type of rp.  How they could accomplish?  No idea.  Just like the groups in world get inundated with ads, this would likely be no different.  Still....wish it could be done.   :)

people who visit  can tell about their experience in the Favortite Destinations" .. but not by owners.
The forums are also the worst place to advertise .. compared to the userbase here are hardly visitors. A huge larger amount are to reach inworld.

13 hours ago, DaphneDoodles said:

Agreed how can newer sims can get the same type of traffic when most ads on SL cost lindens and even then most rather not pay for advertisements and promote somehow without using groups because there are limited posts on groups a notice for an RP can be posted on? At least on a different platform I was apart of for 10 years they had a forum topic for Role-players to use and dozens of ads were put on and that is how most people got the traffic for people however I think that topic got removed when a new thing was added and the platform decide to push roleplay out of the way which sucks to be honest. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.