I cannot access skill gaming regions

Majestic Kohime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you in the past? There are certain locations from which you cannot access these areas. Florida is one of them. I have never been able to access them. If you could before, did your location change, or maybe the laws changed in your location.

3 minutes ago, Majestic Kohime said:

Iam french I "play" skill games for now 10 years on second life.

Today this is like i dont have any access similar to a "freebie" account

I asked to other french people and they can access

I dont undertsna,d i didnt receive any mail, is that something linked to biling maintenance or..?

Only users that meet the criteria for Skill Gaming are permitted to access Skill Gaming Regions and participate in Skill Gaming in Second Life. Participation is limited to residents who meet the following criteria:

Have current billing information on file

Have an active payment method on file

They are currently doing billing maintenance so this might be what is impacting your access for the moment.

@Majestic Kohimestill having the problem or it was fixed?  I was playing normally yesterday, but today i´m not able to join on any skill gaming areas.  When i check https://status.secondlifegrid.net/ see alot of things in maintenance... I have to worry or i should just wait?

PD:  I see the advice on the status grid, they are investigating the gaming access issues. Don´t worry guys :)

Edited by Maverickx007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.