View revenue shared with me

Extrude Ragu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That feature is used to share what profit percentage you make off a item in your store. I have a alt and she gets 100 percent of my sales so I can manage finances off my main account. Plus I sometimes collaborate with other creators to make a final product so we split the profits on agreed percentage. So  Product price, creator percentage, creator percentage, Linden Lab percentage.

If someone is sharing a profit percentage it till show there what you get each sale from creator xxxxname.

Plus I turn on my offline notifications so my alt gets a email on each distribution sale.

• Haha 1

Feature request filed here.

12 hours ago, Gem Oxygen said:

If someone is sharing a profit percentage it till show there what you get each sale from creator xxxxname.

Plus I turn on my offline notifications so my alt gets a email on each distribution sale.

They're not asking how notifications or percentages work. They're asking for revenue receivers to able to access a page that displays each product they are getting a percentage of sales from and what that percentage amount is.

• Moderators

Hello!

Currently there is no way to see on the Marketplace itself what revenue you are receiving as a collaborator on a sellers items. 

When you actually receive L$ from a collaboration, you can view information in your main L$ Funds Transaction Log available through your Second Life Dashboard on the main SL web site (https://secondlife.com) and an email should be sent to the email address on file for your account when you receive the profit split. 

If you wish to have a similar page available for receivers of Revenue Distributions available on the Marketplace, we would encourage you to attend the Web User Group where you can submit your request directly to the team members who Manage and Maintain the Marketplace itself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.