Not getting marketplace store's sell notifications in email

Diane Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you anyone getting your secondlife marketplace store's sell notifications in your email? I see yesterday 28 Oct 2020 there was marketplace maintenance. After that I am not getting marketplace sell emails. Can anyone please confirm?

Also even by mistake SecondLife emails NOT BLOCKED not Marked as SPAM in my email. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

Are you anyone getting your secondlife marketplace store's sell notifications in your email? I see yesterday 28 Oct 2020 there was marketplace maintenance. After that I am not getting marketplace sell emails. Can anyone please confirm?

Also even by mistake SecondLife emails NOT BLOCKED not Marked as SPAM in my email. 

There has been something going on as addressed in this thread

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

There has been something going on as addressed in this thread

Thanks for your reply. Yes even after Maintenance Work done, still emails not coming. I see in order report in MP that customers getting the products. I did test buy, all fine. But email notifications of each sell is not coming till now in my gmail.

15 hours ago, Diane Soulstar said:

Are you anyone getting your secondlife marketplace store's sell notifications in your email? I

I compared just now my orders report with my sales confirmation emails and none were missing.

Check maybe if your MP notification settings are still okay: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/account/notification_settings

Or maybe you need to verify your email address again:  (but then you would not get any SL emails at all...)

3 hours ago, Samara Sharkfin said:

I compared just now my orders report with my sales confirmation emails and none were missing.

Check maybe if your MP notification settings are still okay: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/account/notification_settings

Or maybe you need to verify your email address again:  (but then you would not get any SL emails at all...)

Thanks for replying. But my all NOTIFICATIONS are ON. Also my email is verified and shows my correct email ID. Over many years i am getting in same email all mails. And this issue happening not just my account, but my revenue distribution also set up with another account long back. That account also not getting any email. This issue started right after 28 Oct 2020 Marketplace maintenance. 

On 10/30/2020 at 4:44 PM, Samara Sharkfin said:

Thanks for all help.. What I see that issue got resolved when you verify email ID. Earlier prior of 28 Oct 2020 marketplace maintenance, sales confirmation email used to come. But after maintenance somehow you got to verify again, and once you do, emails start coming. Even though you knowledge base says as below.

A verified email address is required in order to:
Receive offline instant messages
Receive offline friend requests
Participate in land auctions

So at last it's working again.. :) 

Hello in round

Same Problem here: After the last Maintenance / MP is my Mailfolder for Marketplace-Mails empty. No Info about any purchases and yes I checked all like verified Mailadress or the Settings. All Settings are fine and I got the last "service Mail" 3 days ago. 

Edited by Caren Jewell

I thought my email was verified until I hit the "Verify" button and LL sent me an email to click a link taking me back to the Second Life web site login page.  After I logged in to my online dashboard a message popped up saying "email verified"  So even if you think you are verified you should go through it one more time to make sure.  Hope this helps :D

• Like 1

I try to verify my mailadd in dashboard again and got this:

There was an error processing your request. If you were attempting to update your email or offline IM preferences, please contact customer support.

Click here to return to the change email page.

**of course I wrote the right mailadd and password. Well I send a new ticket then ... idk what happen the last 2 weeks 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.