"#Firestorm SLS Bridge v2.25"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

I just installed and started using firestorm. What is this thing in my worn items list and why can't I detach it? Is this thing the reason my avatar is suddenly walking like she needs to use the bathroom? SHOULD I detach it?

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_bridge  You might want to reset your skeleton.  Avatar/ appearance/ reset skeleton and animations.

The Firestorm bridge is a set of LSL scripts that are an integral part of the Firestorm magic.  Read about the bridge here >>> https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_bridge .  No, don't detach it.  If you do, Firestorm will lose many of the features that make it distinct.

If you're walking funny, you may have animations competing with each other or, if it's a classic "duck walk", you have turned off your AO completely and are using the default SL walk animation.  That's one of the stupidest-looking anims you can use.  ;) 

If you don't want the features that the bridge provides, go to Preferences/Firestorm/Extras and uncheck Enable LSL-Client Bridge. You should be able to detach it and have it stay detached. And you should be able to delete the bridge from any outfit folders it's made its way into directly from your inventory.

Edited by KT Kingsley

11 minutes ago, KT Kingsley said:

If you don't want the features that the bridge provides, go to Preferences/Firestorm/Extras and uncheck Enable LSL-Client Bridge. You should be able to detach it and have it stay detached. And you should be able to delete the bridge from any outfit folders it's made its way into directly from your inventory.

What does the bridge do for me?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.