If your picture gets selected by SL

Gweneth Lange

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Gweneth Lange said:

If your picture gets selected by SL for pic of the day, do they notify you? If they dont, how would you know they did? 

My "guess" is that LL would notify you, but that is only a guess.  One of the regulars here did get a picture selected, so I'm sure they'll manage to get here sometime soon and give you the definitive answer.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gweneth Lange said:

If your picture gets selected by SL for pic of the day, do they notify you? If they dont, how would you know they did? 

For the Picture of the Day? From what I've seen and experienced so far, I don't think you get notified when you're featured, so the only way to find out is to follow their social media or check it regularly. I've seen several people comment in surprise on the Second Life Facebook page about having their pictures selected, and on the occasions when I've had a blog feature on both there and the Second Life Twitter account I was not notified; I found out by checking it (or by other people telling me I'd been featured).

• Like 1

The only kind of notification that I got, was through Flickr. It was added to the "Featured Images 2020" gallery for the Second Life Official Flickr group. Then I took at look at Second Life's Facebook page, and I was gobsmacked. I never thought it would happen, ever...but I'm happy it was a photo with the love of my life. I created the pose using AnyPose, he masterfully put together the backdrop. Myself as Poison Ivy, he as Harley Quinn. 

It was this photo, for "Kiss Day", on the 24th: 

A Di-Vine Moment

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.