Looking for a job and I'm a noob

TaraMorgann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I'm Tara and I am looking for a Secondlife job. I'm new to the app and I am available from 9 am everyday, as long as I have a few hours notice for proper planning , I accept anything I can get though I have almost no experience. I'm a quick learner though, I just need to to show me the ropes and I will do the rest. Anyways, please if you need an employee for literally anything, I'm your girl. I am 19 years old and I have,umm, faulty equipment sadly, but I am ready to learn and work hard because I need a stable income to to live by, maybe even make some friends along the way. My username TaraMorgann. Okay, thanks for considering me.

Edited by TaraMorgann

7 hours ago, TaraMorgann said:

Hey, I'm Tara and I am looking for a Secondlife job. I'm new to the app and I am available from 9 am everyday, as long as I have a few hours notice for proper planning , I accept anything I can get though I have almost no experience. I'm a quick learner though, I just need to to show me the ropes and I will do the rest. Anyways, please if you need an employee for literally anything, I'm your girl. I am 19 years old and I have,umm, faulty equipment sadly, but I am ready to learn and work hard because I need a stable income to to live by, maybe even make some friends along the way. My username TaraMorgann. Okay, thanks for considering me.

Second Life isn't a means for working. Please explore Second Life upto it's most, and you need be 30 days old too. Most places require more. But I would suggest, experience and explore the sim first.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.