Bought head and body... had problems now avatar is white like invisible white, and when i put on outfits that used to be fine the skin is completly different from the body.

birdnorris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

heres a video kinda of the issue when I am ading the signature body and stuff why is the tattoo's and stuff stil on there? how can i reset that ? anyone?. Like both folders have different bodys 1 invisible with tattoos and 1 not invisable with tattoos.. why is that? why is it not a fresh body

Why do you take alphas on and off? They do not remove tattoos.

What kind of tattoos are you wearing, and what skin? Do your skin and tattoos come with appliers (boxes) or skin and tattoo symbols (layers).

The white face is easy explained. Modern skins are sold in a body skin with white face or whole head white. The faces are sold as tattoo layers. The body skin can also be sold as a tattoo... so look at what you got in the folders.

Skyler Lelutka is made for layers, they are marked "BoM". You must find the body skin first, that you bought for Gianni. Then ADD the face, that is sold in a separate vendor. Never use Wear for other than skins. You need the "add" option to wear more than 1 layer, whan you use hairbases, beards and tattoos.

How to activate and use BoM: There are a blogger with lots of tutorials. Pictures included, so it is almost impossible to do it wrong. It is not necessary to read all, scroll to the body and head you use and read instructions about them.

http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/3634

Since you already bough head and body, you do not need shopping advice, but it is general info at the bottom: http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/3711

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.