Email subscriptions to KB comments?

Irene Muni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all.

I don't receive notification by email of new comments in the KB articles (neither of which I have commented).

AFAIK I have all marked in My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > Options, and I don't see any KB article in My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > Email Subscriptions.

Am I missing anything? :)

Greetings (swimming by the Englis Channel / Canal de La Mancha) from Spain to Peewee and Marigold :)

About the question, I can subscribe to each article one by one. But I don't know if there is a a way in Lithium for a "·general" subscription to the KB.

EDITED: typo, Marigold (not Marygold :) ).

Buf... Thanks, Rand, very kind.

I cannot be sure if this a Lithium bug or is only my issue, but in fact I have marked ALL: all revisions, all edits, review requests, publication requests... But I only receive email notification of the KB articles that I signed individually.

Irene Muni wrote:

Buf... Thanks, Rand, very kind.

I cannot be sure if this a Lithium bug or is only my issue, but in fact I have marked ALL: all revisions, all edits, review requests, publication requests... But I only receive email notification of the KB articles that I signed individually.

Hi Irene

I just tested this and it seems to be working ok.  I was notified for a KB that I did not participate in (on the  Helper role).   Did you subscribe under "Knowledge Base Options" to each language KB that you are interested in, as well as English?  I think you need to subscribe to each one.    Let me know if this is still giving you trouble.  Don't tempt me to make a higher rank for you!  haha  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

(sorry for the delay in answering, RL time for university examinations and also a new temporary job)

Lexie Linden wrote:

.....Did you subscribe under "Knowledge Base Options" to each language KB that you are interested in, as well as English?  I think you need to subscribe to each one....

Oooppps... no!

I had checked all the possibilities under My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > Options:

• Notify me about revisions to published knowledge base article > All revisions (included minor edits)
  • Notify me about edits to draft (unpublished) knowledge base articles > All revisions (included minor edits)
  • Notify me about knowledge base review requests
  • Notify me about knowledge base publication requests

But I had not realized that "Subscribe· in the o`ptions of each KB itself. As I see results I'll write a post.

(in any case, ignorant as I find confusing to guess you have to subscribe at two sites LOL)

Lexie Linden wrote: 
Don't tempt me to make a higher rank for you!  haha  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Is there no a higher rank than Recognized Helper?????????????? This is a catastrophe. I will not stop until I get the rank of "Insistent Antiranks Resident".

:D

BTW watch/vote against Ranks!! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.