new bonds

novathadon123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, OSoIcy said:

Can't be that dead if your responding and i made a new friend... dead or hater magnet lol

Ok, let me check my understanding here please...

1) You @OSoIcy were the first person to respond to this old thread...
   2) @Ayeleeon & @hoganshero both made valid points of info thereafter (good job guys)...
   3) I made a slight yet relevant joke about the subject...
   4) And last but not least (before your reply), @Madelaine McMasters posted a great link about who might be the next best 007 James Bond (and I vote for Idris Elba too 😁); thank you for that btw...

So I don't see where "hater magnet" comes from, let alone the responding comment. No offence taken, and I am very happy that you made a new friend (we all need them, right? 🙂), but there are some very, very good, thoughtful, intelligent, and creative people here and I am sure none of them (especially the three people I mentioned above) intended any disrespect or put down towards you or the OP. There may be "Hater Magnets" here (are there?) and even in RL, but none of the above three are. And they are certainly not dead (though it IS October, so @Ayeleeon's last reply was even more then fitting 😁). Not harping (really I'm not), just saying that no offense was intended by anyone here. It's all good...

(Now me thinks I need more coffee lol)

Peace...

• Thanks 2

😲 Babypie?!?! 😲
   Who the heck is Babypie? 

And MTG stands for Magic The Gathering; though I like your term as well (who wants to make some Toaster Glasses? Anyone? I can't hear you! 😁)

Peace...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

😲 Babypie?!?! 😲
   Who the heck is Babypie? 

And MTG stands for Magic The Gathering; though I like your term as well (who wants to make some Toaster Glasses? Anyone? I can't hear you! 😁)

Peace...

You are babypie :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.