Additional physics layers

zalaurie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, zalaurie said:

Has any one the developers thought about additional body physics? Right now physics are restricted to breasts, buttocks and torso.  What about the idea of thigh, upper arms and face, basically having full body physics?

For the love.of....why?

1 hour ago, Mollymews said:

natural body simulation

face animation with physics could work quite well. Would help soften lips for example when we smile

Facial animations I could see.  Most, not all of course, women have no idea how to do breast physics so things are jiggling long after they shouldn't be.  I can't even imagine an SL with all kinds of other things jiggling.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

Facial animations I could see.  Most, not all of course, women have no idea how to do breast physics so things are jiggling long after they shouldn't be.  I can't even imagine an SL with all kinds of other things jiggling.  

most of the problem issues with the physics asset has to do with the FPS rate of our screen. People with higher FPS can see more steps in the movement than can people with lower FPS

what happens often is that people set their physics asset properties to work ok on their screen. When we have a lower FPS computer we tend to exaggerate the settings so to be able to see any movement at all.  Which doesn't always translate well to other people's higher FPS screens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.