Land search says adult rated but land is not. Why?

ChristopherWarbucks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I wonder if this is Mainland or Estate. Mainland regions never change their maturity designation, but I think Estates can... and if they do, I wonder how long before Search listings catch up, or if it's a real-time lookup for each search result.

[ETA: Yeah, I realize this is the Questions forum and my response is the very opposite of an Answer. Sorry 'bout that.]

Edited by Qie Niangao

Hm, did you check the region rating? Parcels can have a lower rating than the region they are on, so there can be moderate parcels on an adult rated region. The parcel owner has a checkbox on the "About Land" dialog, "Options" tab, where he can check "Adult Content". Though the region rating should be shown in the title bar. So, just an idea to check.

1 hour ago, Daniel Regenbogen said:

Parcels can have a lower rating than the region they are on, so there can be moderate parcels on an adult rated region.

That's impossible. Parcels will always have the rating the region does.

5 minutes ago, So Whimsy said:

That's impossible. Parcels will always have the rating the region does.

As far as I recall the region rating is the maximum that is allowed. If I'm wrong: what are those checkboxes in the parcel menu for? On moderate regions you have a checkbox for "Moderate Content", on adult rated regions it is for "Adult Content".

Anyways, it was just an idea about the OP's problem. If that was on a private region, maybe the owner has changed the region rating after the parcel purchase?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.