MayLynn Moonstone

MayLynn Moonstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to find out who owns or manages the "ONSU" prefab home center? When I go there, I can never find anyone to ask a question. How do I go about finding out who I can contact for more information about certain houses?

Thank you to anyone who has any idea of what I can do to get some help and answers.

11 answers to this question

Hi, @MayLynn Moonstone!

I didn't know either, so I looked...and I'll describe what I did so you can do likewise in the future.

In this case, I went to the Marketplace.  I clicked the "Merchants and Stores" tab, then did a search for "Onsu".  The result was an avatar named...not surprisingly... Onsu! (Onsustore is their username).  You could send them a notecard and ask specific questions, or possibly arrange a time to meet them in world.

If a creator does not have a Marketplace store, you can also right click some objects in their store, select Object Profile, and see who is the avatar who's the owner of most of the objects.  They're probably the person you want to get in contact with.

Oh...and if you never get a response, after trying for several days?  Find another creator.

Hi Lindal,

You're the best!!

I never think about the obvious and always need someone more knowledgeable and experienced to point me in the right direction!

I actually had no idea I could right click some of the objects to find out more about the creator. Thank you for that info.

So, I did as you suggested and will wait to see if I hear back from the owner/creator.

Thank you again! :D

Edited by MayLynn Moonstone
to add more information

49 minutes ago, MayLynn Moonstone said:

I searched for ONSU, from the search toolbar button in world, and it appears that the avatar  that owns the store is "Cloudburst". I will attempt to contact him/her/them.

I appreciate your help.

After delving deeper into the very convoluted ownership of ONSU, I think the owner might be/is "Plastic.Core" I sent my message to Plastic.Core and I'll wait and see if I get an answer.

Hi Moira,

Yes, I saw that too, but unfortunately everyone seems to be pointing to someone or somewhere else, leaving the customer (me) with no one to speak to. I did send a message to Onustore and Plastic Core, so I will just have to wait and see if anyone gets back to me.

I did go to Facebook and sent the same message to ONSU from there as well as the other two places I've tried. It'll be interesting to see if I hear back from anyone. I'm trying to be optimistic and hoping that I will hear back from somebody.

45 minutes ago, MayLynn Moonstone said:

Hi Moira,

Yes, I saw that too, but unfortunately everyone seems to be pointing to someone or somewhere else, leaving the customer (me) with no one to speak to. I did send a message to Onustore and Plastic Core, so I will just have to wait and see if anyone gets back to me.

I did go to Facebook and sent the same message to ONSU from there as well as the other two places I've tried. It'll be interesting to see if I hear back from anyone. I'm trying to be optimistic and hoping that I will hear back from somebody.

Sounds like you have everything covered then.  Hopefully you'll hear back from one of the inquiries before too long. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.