Body and/or head stuck invisible after tp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whenever I tp, my body and/or head would get stuck invisible (aka phantom, ghosted, etc). It means it's rendered on client side, but not attached server side, so you see yourself perfectly fine until someone tells you that you look like a floating pile of innards, and as icing on the cake you can't even detach them (cause they're considered "detached" server side) until a relog. This is happening much more often than before, literally for 50% of all my tp's, sometimes even right after a relog (which always fixes the issue before). Anyone else getting this? It's getting really, really annoying. I literally can't tp anywhere unless I log an alt and make sure I look fine and SL didn't f* up my avatar.

Edited by MelodicRain

17 hours ago, MelodicRain said:

Whenever I tp, my body and/or head would get stuck invisible (aka phantom, ghosted, etc). It means it's rendered on client side, but not attached server side, so you see yourself perfectly fine until someone tells you that you look like a floating pile of innards, and as icing on the cake you can't even detach them (cause they're considered "detached" server side) until a relog. This is happening much more often than before, literally for 50% of all my tp's, sometimes even right after a relog (which always fixes the issue before). Anyone else getting this? It's getting really, really annoying. I literally can't tp anywhere unless I log an alt and make sure I look fine and SL didn't f* up my avatar.

Check the attachment points the head and body are using. Make sure there aren't multiple items on those attachment points. You can attach bodies and heads to any attachment points so you should try to use ones that nothing else is attached to.

• Like 2

What Theresa said!

The default attachment point is the right hand, and most creators don't change it.  Re-attaching things to less-used attachment points takes a bit of time, but it really helps mitigate this problem...which, I must agree with the OP, is getting worse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.