Keeping people out that I don't want in my home

Jaide Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a way to block people from entering my home/land *linden home*, but keep it open for anyone else to get into? They made it so I can't use the block list on the land,  I don't think anyone can on theirs. If you could help me, thank you. :) Someone came on my land/in my home and was rude, I don't want them to come back, but if I turn on my orb I have then noone can com eon my land/home unless I allow them. Thank you for your time and help. :)

~Jaide Beck

Well, it was someone I invited over, but i didn't know that they were going to be so rude to me. I had no way to send him home, or eject him so I just went offline. :o

But I thank you for your reply. :)

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Well, it was someone I invited over, but i didn't know that they were going to be so rude to me. I had no way to send him home, or eject him so I just went offline. :o

But I thank you for your reply. :)

You can eject & ban:  In the SL viewer, right click and select 'Eject'; in Firestore, right click, select 'More' and then 'Eject'.  Both will give you the option of just an Eject or and Eject w/ Ban.  Selecting the Eject w/ Ban option will automatically add them to the land's Banned list.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:

OH, ok, so i have to right click on them, i was trying to do it through the access list .. last tab on land. Ok, thank you. :) Thanks guys. :)

That tab is where you go to add names to your ban list (if you didn't already do so by doing the "eject and ban" thing). Down at the bottom right of that tab is the "Banned" box. Click the "Add" button there to pull up a search box where you enter the name of the person you want to ban. When you find the name, click "Select", then whatever ban duration you want to use, then click "OK". 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.