i need a job

MiamiDior

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, my names Miami . I’m 20 years old and  currently looking for a new job., A little about myself:  I am online half of the time and would consider myself a very friendly and open person. I am non-judge mental and always willing to explore and make new friends. I aim to provide great conversation and a great team player. I respect everyone no matter what race, status, or orientation. I am interesting in looking for a job that respects that I do not voice nor cam. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my page and have a great day! If there any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.                     

• 4 weeks later...

@MiamiDior Havoc and Exotica are hiring hosts/Djs. You receive 95% tips at Havoc, and in Exotica you receive 100% tips + 150 L$ incentive per set. IM me inworld, just give me a reply and I will send you the app for both the clubs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 12:13 AM, MiamiDior said:

Hey guys, my names Summer . I’m 19  years old and  currently looking for a new job., A little about myself:  I am online half of the time and would consider myself a very friendly and open person. I am non-judge mental and always willing to explore and make new friends. I aim to provide great conversation and a great team player. I respect everyone no matter what race, status, or orientation. I am interesting in looking for a job that respects that I do not voice nor cam. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my page and have a great day! If there any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.                     

Edited by MiamiDior

On 6/25/2020 at 1:13 AM, MiamiDior said:

Hey guys, my names Miami . I’m 20 years old and  currently looking for a new job., A little about myself:  I am online half of the time and would consider myself a very friendly and open person. I am non-judge mental and always willing to explore and make new friends. I aim to provide great conversation and a great team player. I respect everyone no matter what race, status, or orientation. I am interesting in looking for a job that respects that I do not voice nor cam. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my page and have a great day! If there any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.                     

But your edited post says you're 19.

1 hour ago, MiamiDior said:

Hey guys, my names Summer . I’m 19  years old and  currently looking for a new job., A little about myself:  I am online half of the time and would consider myself a very friendly and open person. I am non-judge mental and always willing to explore and make new friends. I aim to provide great conversation and a great team player. I respect everyone no matter what race, status, or orientation. I am interesting in looking for a job that respects that I do not voice nor cam. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my page and have a great day! If there any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.          

DREAM NIGHTCLUB, BEACH & EVENTS is HIRING

* DJs/DJanes & Hosts/Hostesses

* 1 - Host Manager | 1 - DJ Manager

* Live Singers | Performers | Musicians

We pay 100% tips to staff & we also pay salary if you stick with us for 30 days or longer. Salary paid after 30 day period is up. 

To apply CLICK on the Link below OR IM / NC DREAM GENERAL MANAGER DEVIL HORNBRIDGE.

HOST APPLICATION - https://dreamnightclub.aidaform.com/host-application
DJ APPLICATION - https://dreamnightclub.aidaform.com/dj-application

NOTE: You must be 30 days old. Pass this message to your friends as well. For Manager and Live Performer positions, please IM logonmiles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.