Jump to content

Pyxie

Resident
  • Content Count

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

6 Neutral

About Pyxie

  • Rank
    Member
  1. : ❶ WHO : Ω ♫♪ DJ Shank Chrome ♫♪Ω █▓▒░ ❷ WHAT : ◈ !party mix!! ◈ █▓▒░ ❷ WHEN : の 6pm-8pm SLT ♫♪Ω █▓▒░ ❹ WHERE : ✰✯✮Where else but Resident.Me✮✯✰ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Perrinton/232/84/23
  2. Merchant Outbox SAYS my items uploaded successfully to marketplace when I go to manage them there's nothing there...what the hell?
  3. Still seeking Dj's all hours, flexible shifts Seeking hosts to fill slots Check us out http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Perrinton/240/85/23
  4. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Perrinton/239/85/23 This Monday.... ....Residents.Me will be starting events...... Come on down, check out the club and join the group so we can keep you updated!!
  5. Pay is set by the big boss.. Tips are 80% yours the other 20% goes into funding the contests, keeping the club running etc. Themes though are open, we value your input and want you to work at a fun place you enjoy working for! If you have any other questions feel free to let me know. Also: Please send Notecards...IMs are getting capped.
  6. Are you a friendly outgoing individual? Are you a fast learner? Do you know the basics of SL? Do you want to stay away for the sex market but still want an easy job? I'm currently in need of hosts and DJs. Contact Pyxie Resident in world or reply to thread.
  7. Interested. What times are you needing someone?
  8. Guinea Pig is better then lab rat. I'm game. Blue Black Teal
  9. OH I'm always looking for photography jobs!! Let me know what you are looking for! Two examples listed below:
  10. Photographer? I'm interested! In world from 7pm SLT to 10pm SLT DAILY. Previous work included in world but here's a recent one:
  11. So I'm confused then. I have to get Disney's approval to wear something I found in the marketplace? How come then the seller of the item in the marketplace didn't need to obtain prior approval before selling the articles of clothing to me?
  12. Depends on what you are looking for. There are men shorts that get pretty short...like for example https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RGDW-Ripped-Light-blue-Denim-Shorts/2979692 Then there are the slighter longer shorts/trunks combo packs https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FATEwear-Trunks-Thorpe-DEMO/4909374 Marketplace will help, just click mens then shorts and you can find a few
  13. Correct me if I'm in the wrong forum but I'm looking to start a new agency and before I do I'm trying to see if anyone out there would be interested. I know many people here role play as child avi's and this time I want to do something to cater to that crowd so I'm thinking of providing birthday entertainment. Everyone little girl love Disney Movies and I have a wide arrange of characters that are willing to show up for your little ones special day, event, or birthday party! Currently Available Characters include: Alice (Alice in Wonderland) Tinkerbell Merida (Brave) Cinderella (Cinderella) Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Characters on the way (If I get enough interest in it) : Ariel (The Little Mermaid) Rapunzel (Tangled) Pocohantas (Pocohantas) Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) Tiana (The Princess Frog) Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean) Belle (Beauty and the Beast) Jasmine (Aladdin) A Disney Princess will show up, hang out with the kids, and even tell (or read if voice works) a story about their adventures. Here are some pictures of current cast: MERIDA - DISNEY'S BRAVE TINKERBELL CINDERELLA If anyone is interested please reply to thread or contact PYXIE RESIDENT in world. (Also open to suggestions or any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism) Thank You
  14. Hi. I'm Pyxie and I'm from the USA. I'm 27 years old. This is my best in White.
  15. Cool. Thanks. I'll check some of those out!
×
×
  • Create New...