You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Holistic Care is a Family and Maternity clinic located in Oak Medows' roleplay community. This is a new family community that is coming to Second Life. This clinic was started in September 2019 as a private practice which we now have slowly expanding to offer more services to a wider population and we couldn't be more excited!

Questions? Feel free to contact me down below!

🔥 Positions Available? 🔥
♪ Photographers & Videographers
♪  Doctors
♪  Midwifes
♪  Nurses
♪  Counselors (Limited!)
♪  Instructors for Breastfeeding & Lamaze/Yoga
♪  Spa Attendants
♪  Managers (Limited!) 

🔥 Working for us 🔥
♪ Paid Work
♪ Staff Incentives
♪ Lots of Opportunities
♪ Small Staff
♪ On-site Training

🔥 Requirements to be Hired 🔥
Each position varies on requirements. If you need a detailed requirement please message Mealani!
♪ Discord
♪ Email (Gmail preferred)
♪ Room for up to 2 Groups in-world (depending on position)
♪ Friendly Customer Service Oriented Demeanor
♪ Must have a Child-Friendly Profile
♪ Must be at least three (3) Months on Second Life

🔥 Optional Requirements 🔥
♪ 3+ Months Roleplay Experience (Family, Medical & Paragraph)
♪ Real-Life Experience

Eмєгαℓd Mαє Mσηтαgυє (Emerald Heartsong)
Owner & Founder

Disclaimer: We do have the right to reject anyone, we feel is not a fit for the clinic without explanation.

Still Interested? Apply below:

https://emeraldheartsong.wixsite.com/holisticcare/apply

NrlHnh, you did receive a reply but have disregarded it.

And for anyone who hasn't received a reply, we are still deciding whose a good fit and for those who gets a no from us, please remember the disclaimer...

Disclaimer: We do have the right to reject anyone, we feel is not a fit for the clinic without explanation.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Emerald Heartsong said:

And for anyone who hasn't received a reply, we are still deciding whose a good fit and for those who gets a no from us, please remember the disclaimer...

i got my reply and was told i cause drama which isn't true. don't work there

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JordanCarter1 said:

your drama

If you donot create drama, you could have ignore this and moved on instead of talking back saying others that they are drama 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Emerald Heartsong said:

Wow, seriously? If you guys need proof, I can get people who have been with me that can testify to the drama with Jordan. So, please get the facts straight before spreading drama JORDAN.

I have heard about a lot about Jordan. I am pretty sure others did too. So I don't think you'd need to prove that she's drama. We believe you.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Emerald Heartsong said:

Thank you for the feedback. In my defense, the last time I texted was when I asked twice when the interview would be and received no reply. If someone did send the reply, then I might have not received it, instead of "disregarded" it.

5 hours ago, Emerald Heartsong said:

Wow, seriously? If you guys need proof, I can get people who have been with me that can testify to the drama with Jordan. So, please get the facts straight before spreading drama JORDAN.

Can you please specify it's not this Jordan (ie Me) cos I don't think I cause *that* much drama 😇

At least not with you anyway lol

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Can you please specify it's not this Jordan (ie Me) cos I don't think I cause *that* much drama 😇

At least not with you anyway lol

She's talking about Jordan Carter, not you hun :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.