You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would not charge Linden for a service you call "counseling."  Even if you intend this service to be for fun RP only, the fact you're charging Linden, which represents real money, for this service may give people the impression they are paying for real life mental health care from qualified professionals. 

Second Life is not a proper platform for mental health care, and as a licensed mental health counselor who provides online therapy on a HIPPA compliant platform in RL, I can tell you even there it can be a hairy situation.  Many people in SL struggle with real life mental health challenges and it can be difficult to know when someone may be blending their RL and SL a bit too much.  Unless I can clearly see a character biography that is clearly separate from the person behind the avatar, I won't offer even counseling RP for free here.

Still, I can't tell you how many times people see my username (stemming from Star Trek RPs where I played counselors) and read my profile who then ask for RL help under the guise of wanting to RP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.