BOM Applier Type Clothing Resources

Elora Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone have recs where to find applier type clothing that will work with bakes on mesh? Hope I'm even describing that correctly.

I know they are out there, specifically looking for lingerie appliers to be able to wear under regular clothing.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Does anyone have recs where to find applier type clothing that will work with bakes on mesh? Hope I'm even describing that correctly.

I know they are out there, specifically looking for lingerie appliers to be able to wear under regular clothing.

Thanks!

All 'old style' texture layer clothes will work with BOM.

11 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thanks!

Did you know that you can still use the appliers and layers with your BOM avatar. With Maitreya you just wear that onionskin layer (say tattoo) and apply the top as normal.  If you use the tattoo layer it will almost always fit under other mesh clothing.    I threw away ALL my old clothing seven years ago so aside from a few makers that have always been including system layers as well as applier (alaskametro is one) I have very little that will work with BOM.  

This is an old applier on the tattoo layer that works very well under new mesh overalls (Cosmo).

image.thumb.png.203684d93cad9a59aaa7b776b2f0cc0f.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Did you know that you can still use the appliers and layers with your BOM avatar. With Maitreya you just wear that onionskin layer (say tattoo) and apply the top as normal.  If you use the tattoo layer it will almost always fit under other mesh clothing.    I threw away ALL my old clothing seven years ago so aside from a few makers that have always been including system layers as well as applier (alaskametro is one) I have very little that will work with BOM.  

This is an old applier on the tattoo layer that works very well under new mesh overalls (Cosmo).

image.thumb.png.203684d93cad9a59aaa7b776b2f0cc0f.png

Yea, that's the problem for me also - I purged pretty much all of my old stuff a couple of years ago, well before BOM was a thing. I just want a pair of underwear I can use under very short skirts, which I hardly wear as it is. Tired of random people IM'ing me to tell me how edible I am 🤢

I think the only thing I saved on purpose is a black long sleeve scoop neck type t-shirt because it was so perfect for layering. I should really sift through my inventory - maybe I'll surprise myself, or perhaps one of my alts has something transferable to pass me now that I think of it.

• Like 1

I've found https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ninette-creations-Sugar-Lingerie-Fatpack-Pastels-with-appliers-Omega-Maitreya-Slink-Physique-Hourglass/11585708 to be a nice choice, because it comes with a strapless bra.  She has several other packs with various colors. Basic design, but functional, with a lot of color choices between black and white pack, the dark pastels pack and the light pastels pack.   The packs contain system layers as well as the appliers.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.