A question concerning TOS distinction.

NeosOrdo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I myself am a member of the ABDL community, meaning I like adults in diapers. Now, I am also a furry. Can I display drawings of my ADULT character in a diaper on an adult rated sim? I would very much like a Linden to directly answer this.

Thank you.

Also, please update the TOS to reflect that adults in diapers are NOT *****.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, NeosOrdo said:

So I myself am a member of the ABDL community, meaning I like adults in diapers. Now, I am also a furry. Can I display drawings of my ADULT character in a diaper on an adult rated sim? I would very much like a Linden to directly answer this.

Thank you.

Also, please update the TOS to reflect that adults in diapers are NOT *****.

to the first, yes you can
to the second, this is a resident answer section , not support, Linden employees rarely come here for answering.
To the third .. why should such vey specific thing being explained in the TOS?.. There are a zillion of fetishes and habbits. TOS is clear, rating of regions is clear. And region/land owners can add restrictions to their land at will. For example if you own a region and only allow furry diaper wearers... you can do that.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

This is a VERY gray area.  I doubt that you will even get a Linden to hand down a definitive ruling.

Because it is a gray area, you should be aware that some busybodies may report you.  Probably not, on an Adult region, but you never know what people will do.  If you do get reported, it's a toss-up what LL will do.  Probably nothing, but again, you never know what people will do.

If you enjoy SL for other reasons, you may want to indulge your fetish on other websites, and not on SL...out of, as the politicians say, "an abundance of caution".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.