Jump to content
  • 0
Ankrs

Using Store Credit + Lindens?

Question

Hi! I was wondering if it's possible to use Store Credit in Inworld Stores towards a purchase using L$?

I've tried the option to purchase with the Store Credit (the kind you receive as a bonus for buying items in the store in the past) but it says I don't have enough to buy the item with credit and there are no options to join it together with L$. Just wondering if it's not possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
37 minutes ago, Ankrs said:

Hi! I was wondering if it's possible to use Store Credit in Inworld Stores towards a purchase using L$?

I've tried the option to purchase with the Store Credit (the kind you receive as a bonus for buying items in the store in the past) but it says I don't have enough to buy the item with credit and there are no options to join it together with L$. Just wondering if it's not possible?

depends on the system, depends on the seller.. some are able, but won't, others aren't able and can't...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

I think the usual routine with combined store credit + L$ is that you'll get a hint like "pay the rest in L$, click on the vendor to pay" and that's it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Ankrs said:

Do you mean like the gift cards in the store?

No, not gift cards.  The system may be similar to adding money to a gift card, but there is no gift card involved.  You click the inworld sign and type in how much to add to your store credit, so that your store credit then has enough to use on the product that you want.  I'm not inworld or on my home computer, so can't access my notes on what stores.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

depends on the system, depends on the seller.. some are able, but won't, others aren't able and can't...

I see, thanks! And if it were possible would the menu most likely show up after pressing the button to try to purchase with Store Credit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

I think the usual routine with combined store credit + L$ is that you'll get a hint like "pay the rest in L$, click on the vendor to pay" and that's it.

Thanks! :) I'll keep an eye out for that then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

There are a couple of stores that have something you can click and pay in the store to add to the store credit, since their vendors cannot handle the combination of two payment methods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are a couple of stores that have something you can click and pay in the store to add to the store credit, since their vendors cannot handle the combination of two payment methods.

Do you mean like the gift cards in the store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

No, not gift cards.  The system may be similar to adding money to a gift card, but there is no gift card involved.  You click the inworld sign and type in how much to add to your store credit, so that your store credit then has enough to use on the product that you want.  I'm not inworld or on my home computer, so can't access my notes on what stores.  

That makes sense, thank you!! I will try to see if that option is available at the store I'm wanting to use credit in tomorrow. I really hope it's available, would be nice to get that little discount haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...