Using Store Credit + Lindens?

Ankrs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi! I was wondering if it's possible to use Store Credit in Inworld Stores towards a purchase using L$?

I've tried the option to purchase with the Store Credit (the kind you receive as a bonus for buying items in the store in the past) but it says I don't have enough to buy the item with credit and there are no options to join it together with L$. Just wondering if it's not possible?

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Ankrs said:

Hi! I was wondering if it's possible to use Store Credit in Inworld Stores towards a purchase using L$?

I've tried the option to purchase with the Store Credit (the kind you receive as a bonus for buying items in the store in the past) but it says I don't have enough to buy the item with credit and there are no options to join it together with L$. Just wondering if it's not possible?

depends on the system, depends on the seller.. some are able, but won't, others aren't able and can't...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ankrs said:

Do you mean like the gift cards in the store?

No, not gift cards.  The system may be similar to adding money to a gift card, but there is no gift card involved.  You click the inworld sign and type in how much to add to your store credit, so that your store credit then has enough to use on the product that you want.  I'm not inworld or on my home computer, so can't access my notes on what stores.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

depends on the system, depends on the seller.. some are able, but won't, others aren't able and can't...

I see, thanks! And if it were possible would the menu most likely show up after pressing the button to try to purchase with Store Credit?

7 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

I think the usual routine with combined store credit + L$ is that you'll get a hint like "pay the rest in L$, click on the vendor to pay" and that's it.

Thanks! :) I'll keep an eye out for that then!

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are a couple of stores that have something you can click and pay in the store to add to the store credit, since their vendors cannot handle the combination of two payment methods.

Do you mean like the gift cards in the store?

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

No, not gift cards.  The system may be similar to adding money to a gift card, but there is no gift card involved.  You click the inworld sign and type in how much to add to your store credit, so that your store credit then has enough to use on the product that you want.  I'm not inworld or on my home computer, so can't access my notes on what stores.  

That makes sense, thank you!! I will try to see if that option is available at the store I'm wanting to use credit in tomorrow. I really hope it's available, would be nice to get that little discount haha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.