Do I have to decorate in accordance to where I am?

Reese Wicken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Lavaliere said:

I have a log cabin styled house, the one that has about 3 rooms in it, one downstairs and two upstairs.

Do I have to get furniture to go with the theme of it? I've been seeing threads on it and I'm super unsure.

you can decorate to your own likings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You can decorate the interior as you please, you could go hyper modern Japanese horror fairy if you want.

However, in order to comply with the covenant, the exterior must remain in theme, or at the very least, not too far out of theme. So you can't, for example, rebuild the bridge of the Enterprise in your front yard, but a jacuzzi is fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Outside:

• Gotta be a log cabinishy style, which is open to interpretation.
  • Nothing you build can be above 15 meters taller than the ground level or sea level, whichever is higher.
  • Above 2000 meters, i.e.. skybox area, the above does not apply.

Inside:  Anything you want.

Applicable to both:

• Skyboxes must not be below 2000 meters in altitude.
  • You must adhere to the guidelines for Moderate parcels.
  • No third-party security orbs -- use the Linden Security System in the Linden Home Control Panel if you want added security

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:
  • No third-party security orbs -- use the Linden Security System in the Linden Home Control Panel if you want added security

you can use ány security device, as long you keep the times and type of ejecting as mentioned in the covenant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2020 at 6:18 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

you can use ány security device, as long you keep the times and type of ejecting as mentioned in the covenant.

Yeah, you are allowed to use third party, as long as they comply to the covenant.  I do find the one that the Linden's created, to be the easier option though, since it's set up according to the rules and you really don't have to mess around with it much.  I have seen a number of the third party security orbs not set up properly and with times that are set at 0 warning or 5 secs and then they send you home, which are all things that the covenant does not allow.  Usually they are set up this way because the owner didn't know how to set it up properly.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.