Region Shut Downs in Blake Sea!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At Sailors Cove East in the blake sea subkontinent several sims are about to be shut down, including "Haseninsel" and St. Martin airport. We made the best out of it and  had some good fun yesterday doing a little protest demo on the beach there: [NSFW]  Residents are protesting.

On a more serious note: Anybody has some background information on this?

27 minutes ago, carolinestravels said:

At Sailors Cove East in the blake sea subkontinent several sims are about to be shut down, including "Haseninsel" and St. Martin airport. We made the best out of it and  had some good fun yesterday doing a little protest demo on the beach there: [NSFW]  Residents are protesting.

Ey Ren, the former owner of Second Norway and a lot of the other regions around that area has a blog explaining all the new developments around there. He's giving information on the changes as they happen.

https://www.blog.baldelf.com/

56 minutes ago, carolinestravels said:

I'm not sure what happens to Sailors Cove East. Ey Ren, the owner of Second Norway and Sailor Cove East has decided he doesn't want to burn money on tier anymore so he's sold Second Norway. The new owners have decided to cut down on the expenses by changing the sims from full regions to homesteads at that means a lot of rebuilding. That's why those regions are a bit down at the moment.

I don't know if the new owners have taken over Sailors Cove East too though. I thought they had but two days ago Ey Ren posted this:

https://www.blog.baldelf.com/post/the-sun-is-setting-on-st-martin

It doesn't look good.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.