Missing purchase in Legacy shop over 48 hours

axxya Bandalora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am the one who never spit over creators but this time I need react. Legacy /TMP/ have LIVEHELP, many kind people for support, but when bad things hapened nobody couldnt help, like in my case. 

Need waiting creator and she/he not working during weekend. i recently bought a legacy mesh Perky body for 5,000 Linden it has been over 48 hours and i still haven't received my body after sent to all stuff NC with all data and transaction history. So some of suort team answered me: it take 3 bussines days , mean monday-friday  for resolve your case. 

After all frustraions decided to share my bad experience with Legacy shop .

Snapshot_0012.jpg

12 hours ago, axxya Bandalora said:

Hello,

I am the one who never spit over creators but this time I need react. Legacy /TMP/ have LIVEHELP, many kind people for support, but when bad things hapened nobody couldnt help, like in my case. 

Need waiting creator and she/he not working during weekend. i recently bought a legacy mesh Perky body for 5,000 Linden it has been over 48 hours and i still haven't received my body after sent to all stuff NC with all data and transaction history. So some of suort team answered me: it take 3 bussines days , mean monday-friday  for resolve your case. 

After all frustraions decided to share my bad experience with Legacy shop .

Snapshot_0012.jpg

While you are not supposed to "name and shame" here on the forums, it is good to note that not all brands have good customer services. So those that are known to have shadowy business practices or no support at all  are to be avoided (well naturally).   Hopefully you will hear back from someone; if not Linden Lab doesn't get involved and you are just out your money.  Sorry.   

Know that you will not be the first person disappointed. There are many very good creators however that DO have excellent support. We CAN tell you here which ones that we LIKE :D.    Hope it works out for you.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, axxya Bandalora said:

i recently bought a legacy mesh Perky body for 5,000 Linden it has been over 48 hours and i still haven't received my body after sent to all stuff NC with all data and transaction history

Since it shows you bought it at "The Shops" region go back to the store i do remember they have redelivery terminal 99% certain you need media enabled to access it 

• Thanks 1

Ty girls,

I tried immidiatly with Re-delivery terminal, but something was wrong all thet time , lioading and loading, and giving me every time only demos.  After I have been there several times "RE-delivery" not showing my last purchase :( 

Looking back all those years i had 2 similar cases but resolved in couple of hours. This what happening in that store is not normal and customers dont have any protection. 

Consumer protection law is very clear , unfortunatly not in Second Life.

Edited by axxya Bandalora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.