Intan

bbrasta Boa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, bbrasta Boa said:

Hello.

I'm selling couple dance balls, and a customer told me that she can't add them to her intan, there is a way to make them compatible with it?

Thanks in advance.

intan as your customer mentions it is most likely already a danceball, it's impossible to add balls to it, only animations, and you need the settings to let it work.
In the past it was possible to add those with a notecard, but think it's using servers these days.

I saw on Marketplace that there are couples dance animations being sold that say they are compatible with Intan, so it looks like it is possible.  Assuming that what you are selling are dance animations, I would suggest contacting Intan to see what the requirements are for making them Intan-compatible.

39 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

I saw on Marketplace that there are couples dance animations being sold that say they are compatible with Intan, so it looks like it is possible.  Assuming that what you are selling are dance animations, I would suggest contacting Intan to see what the requirements are for making them Intan-compatible.

Ok I will do that, thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.