Can anyone identify this maitreya top?

LilithServil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, LilithServil said:

Aw man, that's the top but I'm so sad it's no-mod. Trying to find other similar styles now that I could modify by chance... Thanks for finding it though!

In case you don't know MOST clothing for mesh bodies is no mod.  And if they ARE mod (rarely) it is only so you can tint them. You might be able to find something in a full perm garment of course. Still "modify" is only partly so when it is mesh.   Good luck. 

1 minute ago, Chic Aeon said:

In case you don't know MOST clothing for mesh bodies is no mod.  And if they ARE mod (rarely) it is only so you can tint them. You might be able to find something in a full perm garment of course. Still "modify" is only partly so when it is mesh.   Good luck. 

Which is exactly why I struggle so much to shop because no-mod is no good to me. I'm not sure why this is such a trend with human bodies because 99% of mesh clothes for furry bodies are mod. :s  Either way, even if something is only mod for tinting, I can still make my own textures for them by experimenting around until I figure out the UV myself in my preferred art program and then hand paint my own texture.

Either way, if anyone knows of something kind of similar or knows what "style" it'd be considered, I'm all ears.

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

*for no-mod mesh bodies 😉

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.