Zeuscomplex

Belleza Jake Hand Not Staying Hidden; Is There a Fix?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I'm having issues where, in the newest Belleza Jake update- my hands don't hide after relogging and come back up from their Alpha state.  Is there an issue in the script itself or is there something that is causing it to keep popping up where I don't have to keep putting the HUD on and re-hiding them each time I have to relog?  I've been ignoring the issue until now it's very troublesome and I was wondering if there is a fix or something that does fix this.

I tried asking in the main chat but every time I try to open it up, it won't let me chat at all.

When you can't chat move to another region. Also, try another time of day.

When you make changes that seem to revert with each login... you may be silently crashing on exit. Login, make changes to body and whatever then take those parts off to force SL to save the changes. You can immediately put them back on. If it is a lot of stuff... you can login, make the changes and immediately log out. Chances are you'll make a clean exit. The longer you are on in a session the more likely your viewer is to crash.

See if that fixes it.

This is the type of question that you could search for in the Answers section and ask there. More of the nerds hang out in answers and lots of these questions have already been answered. Saves you waiting for an answer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.