Listing inWorld Store for Searches

Thunderchild Allen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I get my new Gallery space (Thunderchild Gallery) located in London City at 5 Brewer Street listing so it shows up in the search results inworld?

I can find myself and my Group with "Thunderchild" as the search, but the Gallery doesn't come up, even with "Thunderchild Gallery" as the search.  

AJ Leibengeist FrontSecondLife.jpg

11 answers to this question

Changing your tier level does nothing, in and of itself.  It is simply a way of saying, "I am WILLING to pay this much per month for land".  When you, for example, raise your tier level to the 2048 level ($13 per month), you must then go out, find more land, and buy it.

If there is land for sale in the region where you currently have your smaller land parcel, you can buy it.  Land WITHIN a region adds to your "Region Land Capacity".  It does not have to be contiguous, but it must be within the region.

An example...I own a 1,024 sq m parcel in the Shoplift region.  There are two more 1,024 sq m. parcels for sale in the region.  None of the parcels share a common boundary.  I purchase the two additional parcels.  This gives me a total land capacity of 351 x 3 = 1,053.  I can distribute those prims among my parcels any way I like.  I could put all 1,053 of them on just one parcel, and leave the remaining two empty.

If you can't find land you like in your current region, then you will have to follow either your #2 or #3 scenario.  You could have two homes, at widely separated locations (#2).  This does not let you share prims between the two locations, though.  Or you could sell or abandon your current home, and buy a larger parcel elsewhere (#3).

If you're the parcel owner, you can pay a $L 30 per week fee to have it show in Search.  There's a check box for that in the About Land window.

If you're renting the place from a land owner, they'll have to do that.  Speak to them to see if it's possible under their current setup.  You might be asked to pay an additional amount in rent.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thunderchild Allen said:

I take it I can list my Linden home (premium membership) as a location?

The Linden Homes covenant for Bellsseria does not allow you to have any kind of business on your parcel.

"Activities and items that could be construed as commercial and for profit by Linden Lab are not permitted in the residential homes and houseboats in Bellisseria."

31 minutes ago, Thunderchild Allen said:

Got that.   Switching subject a bit. If I up my land usage fees, does that increase the land area around my current home or do I have to move?

You will have to pruchase new/more land.

so, assuming I can't buy my neighbors out and acquire their land, when I purchase 2,048 m of additional land usage fee, which following situation is true, 

increase the number of prims allowed on my current land without having to increase actual current home footprint

or 

Provides new land in another location and I can keep my current footprint and Home location as is

or

increases the total footprint I can have in one location, but I have to move and get my own house to hold my current stuff

another couple Question on Land.  I've up'd my land usage fee to total 5120, and have hitting the auctions.

is there a way to search for abandon property or land in a region ?

My second premium home is larger then the first one.  Are there larger premium linden homes I can upgrade to?  

2 hours ago, Thunderchild Allen said:

My second premium home is larger then the first one.  Are there larger premium linden homes I can upgrade to? 

Old style Linden Homes are on 512 sq m parcels.  Most new Linden Homes (Bellisserian) are on 1024 sq m parcels, except for camping trailers and some houseboats, which are on 512 sq m parcels.  There are no larger Linden Home parcels.  The houses on parcels vary in size depending on the theme.  The best way to get a feel for how big houses are is to go exploring.  Just wander around in Bellisseria and see for yourself.

You can easily find parcels for sale or for auction, by using the Map.  There's no Map function to show Abandoned land, though.

But, there is a way:  Use Search instead.  When you open the Search window, click the Land and Rentals tab.  Then click the little View All Land and Rentals link.  Then, in the left of the Search window, specify Mainland.  Then, at the top of the window in the text entry box, type Abandoned, and hit Search.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.