Log Home not working

Winterharte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just got my log home and was trying to decide which one I wanted.  After going through all 4 styles I decided on the Grand View.  I put it out and waited the 30 seconds.  Then I flew around the neighborhood to see what other homes were out.  When I came back my home was gone.  I put it out again and waited the 30 seconds, but when I walked towards it, it disappeared.  Now I can't get any of the homes to rez.  Anyone else having this problem?

Many have troubles with the loghomes. It been said that it's very heavy on the servers. Whatever you do, don't abandon your plot, if you love your location. I am sure they will fix it when they have time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Winterharte said:

I just got my log home and was trying to decide which one I wanted.  After going through all 4 styles I decided on the Grand View.  I put it out and waited the 30 seconds.  Then I flew around the neighborhood to see what other homes were out.  When I came back my home was gone.  I put it out again and waited the 30 seconds, but when I walked towards it, it disappeared.  Now I can't get any of the homes to rez.  Anyone else having this problem?

First try resetting your house rezzer -- click and hold for a few seconds.  Then try to rez a home and don't touch anything for 30-60 seconds.  If no luck, you might need to check in with Live Chat to get someone to come take a look.

And per the comments elsewhere, do not cycle through home styles right now.  If you want a different style, I'd suggest waiting many minutes before rezzing a different style.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

I'm having problems also, so came here to see what was up. I have double houses, doors, windows etc when i try to test out the other styles and flicking walls and floors when I try to change the colors. I thought it was a April's fools Day joke. I'm happy to luck up on spot. 

7 minutes ago, Winterharte said:

I noticed it was pretty laggy.  I'll just go do something else for awhile.

I think we're all going through the same. The whole region is full of avis running around like crazy (not that I've seen them...) I am sure tomorrow everything will be back to normal

Derrick: Hey guys - with the homes being released, a ton of new log home owners are cycling through homes looking at them, which is putting a large amount of load on the regions due to the scripts. If you can, please avoid cycling through the various styles of homes, going through your home settings, etc, if at all possible while there's a heavier load. Otherwise you could end up with situations like houses rezzed on top of each other.

• Like 2

Yeah, I got 2 log homes for the price of one on my parcel (same home).  Double doors, windows, blinds etc.  No need to cycle through, I just need the mailbox reset so I only have 1 home rezzed in place.  🤔

If any little mole happens to be in the region of Widogast, I'm in a Grand View cabin on the river. Halp!

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.